Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall: Mr Nice Guy?

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/wr

The proof is in the pudding people. Brandon Marshall came nowhere near earning his money last year. It was a huge mistake to trade for him and only the most close minded of blind fools couldn't see that Marshall is not an elite WR in the NFL. He is big and blocks well when he wants to. What else??????

With all things considered Marshall ranks way way down there on the totem pole. He IS a waste of money and draft picks. Another enormous blunder by the Dolphins front office.

Trade him while there are still some dunces out there who think he is great. Eat the hideous nasty cap hit and move on.

It is bone head moves like this that suck the life out of your football team. %^$# stinking prima donna , diva, underperforming waste.

Yeah, lets just indulge Elliot 1 and his ultimate wet dream:

Getting all UDFA WRs from D2 schools or schools no ones heard of and making them starters.

Yeah, lets just indulge Elliot 1 and his ultimate wet dream:

Getting all UDFA WRs from D2 schools or schools no ones heard of and making them starters.
Unreal. People want to dump the only explosive offensive weapon we have :bobdole:

Unreal. People want to dump the only explosive offensive weapon we have :bobdole:

Well he is definately a weapon but a guy that has averaged 5 tds a year for his career not exactly explosive. I damn sure dont want to dump him . Hypothetically if someone offered a package with a high draft pick I would be open to trading him.

Well he is definately a weapon but a guy that has averaged 5 tds a year for his career not exactly explosive. I damn sure dont want to dump him . Hypothetically if someone offered a package with a high draft pick I would be open to trading him.
Either way, hes easily the most explosive player on our offense. That isnt saying much, but Marshall is a lot better than some people here give him credit for.

Either way, hes easily the most explosive player on our offense. That isnt saying much, but Marshall is a lot better than some people here give him credit for.

I agree he is damn good just not worth being the highest paid receiver along with 2 second round picks in my opinion. But Im not paying him and its already done. I would have much rather drafted Bryant for a team that is still aways from competing and keep my draft picks or make the trade for Boldin being that he is cheaper and a 3, 4 and 5 are much less than two second round picks.

I agree he is damn good just not worth being the highest paid receiver along with 2 second round picks in my opinion. But Im not paying him and its already done. I would have much rather drafted Bryant for a team that is still aways from competing and keep my draft picks or make the trade for Boldin being that he is cheaper and a 3, 4 and 5 are much less than two second round picks.

Shoulda picked Bryant even with Marshall. I was dying for us to draft that dude. He is exactly what we lack on offense.

Shoulda picked Bryant even with Marshall. I was dying for us to draft that dude. He is exactly what we lack on offense.

I agree Bryant would be a damn good addition and we should have moved Ronnie Brown to anyone that would give a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Gotta love it when athletes show some love to the fans, especially children

[video=youtube;FkLp6gULaXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkLp6gULaXY[/video]

You guys we have a freaking monster of a receiver on our team! We had an extremely sub par offense with very inconsistent QB play and he still had a decent year (even the other best receivers in the league would have a hard time producing the same numbers), we open our offense a little bit and get a little consistency at QB and he produces huge numbers for us!

As long as he aint dating your son, he seems a nice guy but the women he date well you just better shut your mouth or one of these days straight to the moon lol
[video=youtube;-dhju3iiDdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dhju3iiDdk&feature=related[/video]

It's pretty sad when he has by far his worst year as a starting WR in the NFL, which is some peoples career years, and now all of a sudden a bad WR?

:lol: then you throw up some bull**** website that has the likes of Brandon Lloyd ahead of just about every dominate WR in the league, give me a break. Even Marino wasn't the best QB every season.

I dont know I find it funny how so many bashed Marshall before he was a dolphin and now that he is a dolphin everything is fine lol.

I don't really recall anyone bashing his talent, just his attitude, and as long as he keeps that under control, nobody in their right mind is going to bash Marshall.

So many of us on here have bitched and moaned for years because we never seem to have an elite wide reciever. Well, now that we have finally gone out and obtained one, suddenly everyone wants to trade him after 1 season becuase he didn't live up to expectations. Looking at just his stats, it's obvious his production dropped off quite a bit. Let's face it though, he had to work with a terrible offensive coordinator and a quarterback who lost all confidence in himself due to a number of reasons.

Granted, Marshall yelling at Henne certainly wasn't helping the situation, but can you really blame him? When you feel you're the best, you think you should get the ball. Half the time the ball was thrown at Marshalls it ws either horribly underthrown, horribly overthrown, or thrown straight to the defender. It wasn't just an every now and then thing though, it was every drive of every game. There is blame to go around to everyone here, including Marshall. However, trading Marshall is not the solution to our inept offense. If anything it'll make things worse.

Back
Top Bottom