Brandon Marshall on Sparono | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall on Sparono

If he could only coach OL like he gives speeches...

FYI, Sparano doesn't coach the OL... There is actually a coach who coaches the OL... You know, the OL coach??

He must be a hell of a lot better at giving speeches than he is giving an interview. The guy says more words without actually saying anything.

He must be a hell of a lot better at giving speeches than he is giving an interview. The guy says more words without actually saying anything.

That's what most coaches do. Rex Ryan is just an outlier. Most coaches are professionals and aren't going to give reporters anything to talk about.

Bad organizations throw away coaches and QB's every three years. Cowher had some down years but Pitt was smart enough to let him continue to learn, grow, and build. If you can't give them enough time you're guaranteed to be rebuilding forever. Patience fellow Dolphins fans, let's see what Daboll, Bush, Pouncey, Odrick, Gates, etc. can do for us this year. Imagine how good our defense and ST could be if our offense could inspire them!!!!

RW

Bad organizations throw away coaches and QB's every three years. Cowher had some down years but Pitt was smart enough to let him continue to learn, grow, and build. If you can't give them enough time you're guaranteed to be rebuilding forever. Patience fellow Dolphins fans, let's see what Daboll, Bush, Pouncey, Odrick, Gates, etc. can do for us this year. Imagine how good our defense and ST could be if our offense could inspire them!!!!

RW

There is a lot of truth to this ....**** rebuilding

A little, tbh. I'm just sick of his rah-rah-ness without results. I'm particularly disgusted with what I've seen from the OL.

A little bit? If i had a nickel for every time a Fins head coach pulled a cheerleader and rallied the players only to faceplant right out of the gate I'd be rich.. or at least I'd have a hefty savings account. ...Talkie talk talk

love watching marshall play could care less about anything he has to say or do he is just too low a character guy for me to care about his thoughts

RW

You sir! And your rational thoughts! Are not welcome here at Finheaven! haha

love watching marshall play could care less about anything he has to say or do he is just too low a character guy for me to care about his thoughts
Pretty harsh considering he has been diagnosed with BPD. Are all people with mental issues low character?

Pretty harsh considering he has been diagnosed with BPD. Are all people with mental issues low character?

maybe harsh but always in physical altercations with women and generally always in some mess bpd or not does not seem to display high character.
Not to mention all the fabrications he made up for this incident that happened . I guess we all have definations of high character. Honesty and not fighting with women constantly definately seems to be of higher character to me.

Back
Top Bottom