Brandon Marshall takes aim at critics | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall takes aim at critics

no brandon marshall. tell em how you really feel lol. this kid can say any damn thing he wants as far as im concerned. this is the best receiver we have had in a very, very, long time. that is the only thing that matters.

If you have ever watched playbook, you would know that the way Mayock talks isn't personal to Marshall. He is very emotional when he watches the tape, and its very funny cause he always yells at the guy controlls the tape. But I don't think his critizism of Brandon was inaccurate and I feel that he is the most accurate network scout when it comes to draft time.

I love watching playbook and yes I usually do listen to Mayock a lot. He is a passionate guy which I like, but obviously when he is passionately ripping our best player I take it personal lol.
I don't disagree with the fact that Marshall might have been gassed at the end there.

All I'm saying is to dedicate a whole clip about Marshall dogging it is a little too much.
He is not the reason we lost the game. They could have dedicated the clip to something that was a bigger factor on the outcome of the game.

Darlington posted a video of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRvwlzmL7d4&feature=player_embedded

I don't know how many of you guys have seen this video...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-playbook/09000d5d81aef266/Playbook-Marshall-s-disappearing-act

But in it Mike Mayock, Solomon Wilcots and Sterling Sharpe dog Brandon Marshall pretty bad for the final four plays of the game. They criticize his stamina, his effort level, say that if he wants to be a big money man he needs to bring it better than that...but worst of all to me was the condescension level.

I think Marshall had every right to say this.

Just silly of Brandon, go out and play. Those guys are paid to give opinions and in the case of Sterling Sharpe was a better WR than you are today so you look silly when you bash him.

Definitely overboard on their criticism, when a player needs IV's at halftime you have to cut him some slack.

I also found it funny that Marshall was open on the final play when they went to Fasano, and yet they still dogged him for it.

Back
Top Bottom