Brandon Marshall takes aim at critics | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall takes aim at critics

that madder our team is the more I like it. I want them mad, I want them hungry.

god forbid the Phins OC recognizes what Ray Charles saw. that Brandon was pretty gassed near the end. god forbid our most elusive slot wr is on the field inside the 5.

The fact that they even have a 3 minute or whatever segment about Marshall dogging it is ****ed up right there. It's one thing to say it offhand, but to dedicate a whole clip to it wtf?
I'm glad Marshall hit back at them.

I will say that Sterling was a beast, I loved watching him play back in the day.
WTF is Mayock to be criticizing Marshall like that lmao. You can hear it in the way he talks. Every word that comes out his mouth, he talks like it's God-send or something. This could be a blessing in disguise. Marshall is pissed.
I bet NE is like wtf, you three morons need to STFU haha.

The fact that they even have a 3 minute or whatever segment about Marshall dogging it is ****ed up right there. It's one thing to say it offhand, but to dedicate a whole clip to it wtf?
I'm glad Marshall hit back at them.

I will say that Sterling was a beast, I loved watching him play back in the day.
WTF is Mayock to be criticizing Marshall like that lmao. You can hear it in the way he talks. Every word that comes out his mouth, he talks like it's God-send or something. This could be a blessing in disguise. Marshall is pissed.
I bet NE is like wtf, you three morons need to STFU haha.
If you have ever watched playbook, you would know that the way Mayock talks isn't personal to Marshall. He is very emotional when he watches the tape, and its very funny cause he always yells at the guy controlls the tape. But I don't think his critizism of Brandon was inaccurate and I feel that he is the most accurate network scout when it comes to draft time.

Mayock tends to love over achiever, scrappy types, and gets upset when he believes someone isn't giving every ounce of what they have on every play.

The problem here is that Marshall WAS giving everything he had. On every play, all night long.

Mayock was being emotional, and was wrong here.

First off, that segment was a hit job, and it wasn't fair.

Second, the condescension is what got me. It was like these guys were deigning to come down from their high thrones and rebuke a little puppy for his bad mess and then give him a treat and tell him he's a good dog and he'll do better next time.

Who the **** are they? Seriously, who the **** are they? When he points out they're not elite players or anything, that's what he's saying. He'll listen to Michael Irvin, someone like that. Notice he talked on radio with Michael Irvin ABOUT that sequence of plays, and it not only went much better but Marshall even admitted he wished he had better legs at that point in the game.

If I were in Marshall's position I would have done the EXACT same thing if not more.

Who are YOU to criticize me let alone after a 10 catch game, 166 yards, and being targeted 17 times. You konw what that means? That he was being used and abused so OBVIOUSLY he will get gassed at some point considering he had a 40 some yard catch and more YAC in 1 game than probably the entire dolphins team last year (exaggerating obviously). He is HUMAN, although a BEAST he isn't a ROBOT. If you aren't gassed by than at some point than you are just unreal.

and you know what the best part is? He is a MAN, admits to things, doesn't make an excuse and fight back, actually said "I wish i had more gas left" meaning you knew he was getting tired and still tried. I rather take that than what Ginn would say when ppl said he was scared to get hit. He didn't try to defend himself in terms of "being gassed" he defended himself on being attacked on a show.

**** Sterling Sharpe, he ISN'T a hall of famer. Yeh yeh he got hurt so what. This is a big boys game and he didn't hold up. Terrell Davis was a bad *** too, but he didn't last long enough to BE a hall of famer. That is PART of being a hall of famer, longevity. If you're gonna talk **** about someone and directly TO them, expect to get some back!
Good job BM......

Brandon Marshall needs to pipe down.

This is the NFL. And if you cant take criticism, even if those throwing it around are wrong, then you probably need to find another form of work.

You simply cant act like a baby about it. If he cant handle it, he probably shouldnt pay attention to what the sock puppets on TV are saying.

Either way, he shouldnt talk about it in front of the media. Keep that **** to himself. If he uses it as fuel, then fine. But, the last thing he should be doing is openly expressing that he gives a **** what those guys are saying on TV. Its a battle he cant win. The media knows how to tear people down.

Shut up and play football.

i agree.. and yes this will motivate marshall. i see him going into beast mode from here on out

He was already in beast mode.....obviously. I dont see how he could play much better than he did. The only thing worrying about what those guys say can do at this point is distract him.

i don't think it was a hit job...he's the highest paid wr in the game in the critical moments of the game...and i don't agree that he made max effort to get off press coverage on any of those final 4 downs

but i do agree that this will do nothing but motivate brandon marshall going into the monday nighter...

too bad the pats can't freaking wait to line up randy moss over jason allen one on one...the only thing saving our bacon there is the pass rush to bring some seriously quick pressure...if not brady to moss is gonna be a field day

the only way you're hiding that guy on the boundary against a team with a solid wr is pressure...period

b/t playbook ate jason allens lunch today for his play in the jets game...and damn straight in his case they should...it was awful

and sterling sharpe was a pretty mad mo fo when he was playing...that dude was legit

Jason Allen was not as bad as many think. The main 2 plays were the 67 yard TD, and on that one, he slipped. If the god damn dirt was there, it wouldn't have been a problem. The other one was when it was a Jets 3rd and 10 on their final drive, and he played the coverage deep even though he had saftey help, and it resulted in a first down. The PI in the endzone was questionable, IMO. It's a 50/50 call, and that time it was called. Should he have gotten his head around? Absolutely, but he borderline did. It was really just a bad break for him.

This was in no way acceptable, but it's no reason to get discouraged. He played well for the most part. Besides. There are plenty of corners who moss has made look silly. It happens all the time.

jason allen is gonna wear a target all season...he proves on tape over and over that he can't tackle in the open field worth a damn and he's lost in some basic coverage concepts...

if the protection holds up he's gonna be attacked all season long...whoever that opposite boundary corner of vontae is gonna wear a target...i tried to tell you guys that

teams know what jason allen is at this point in his career...we're not reinventing the wheel here

Back
Top Bottom