Brandon Marshall tendered for a 1st round pick ONLY | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall tendered for a 1st round pick ONLY

you wouldnt give up a 1st rounder for a 6'4 230 lbs 25 year old 2 time pro-bowler, 3 straight 100 receptions , 1000 + yard seasons...proven player...

vs some unproven player ---- people want Dez Bryant.....at #12.. with Marshall you know what your getting..

Ricky for a 1st was worth it... why not here? no?

Of course.. if Dolphins GM can swing a better deal.... fine.... but id be happy to exchange our #12 for BM
whether or not he is worth a 1st is irrelevant, its whether or not BP and the FO will give that for him. Ricky was also under the Wandstach Era as was Eddie Moore

ONLY a 1st round pick for Marshall I needed that laugh:lol: Don't want Bryant with the 12th pick either. Too many needs on defense. I'd rather hope for Boldin with a 3rd if not than let's try to build a defense and win games with the 20+ points offense seems to put up every week with these WRs.

The question is....are we drafting a reciever first? if so Id just do this deal.. If we are going defense then forget it..go after boldin and or byrant.

I seriously feel that if they get Dansby, they may very well go offense with that pick or trade down. Although, McClain or Kindle would be REAL difficult to pass up at 12. Unless some trades happen that give Miami more picks to play with.

Only? Thank god they put such a high tender on that criminal. They're stuck with that loser now as we, or nobody else is paying that high a price for him to beat women on his way out the league.

I seriously feel that if they get Dansby, they may very well go offense with that pick or trade down. Although, McClain or Kindle would be REAL difficult to pass up at 12. Unless some trades happen that give Miami more picks to play with.
I'd like to sign Dansby, trade down and pick Dan Williams, then go after Jonathan Dwyer and Brandon LaFell in the 2nd

you wouldnt give up a 1st rounder for a 6'4 230 lbs 25 year old 2 time pro-bowler, 3 straight 100 receptions , 1000 + yard seasons...proven player...

vs some unproven player ---- people want Dez Bryant.....at #12.. with Marshall you know what your getting..

Ricky for a 1st was worth it... why not here? no?

Of course.. if Dolphins GM can swing a better deal.... fine.... but id be happy to exchange our #12 for BM
You're right, we do know what we're getting. A criminal who's soon to beat his fiance again for a yearlong suspension and who knows what happens with the Darrent Williams case.

I think you might be reaching with the Darrent Williams thing....Marshall can't get charged with anything out of that deal.

It's a risk I would be willing to take if we could get hold of Dansby in FA...

Hell people here are ready to putt Ronnie Brown in the HOF....even though we know he'll only play about 7 games anyhow....

Am I the only one who isn't at all interested in Marshall? We're getting rid of one crybaby in Porter, why be excited to sign another?

I'd like to sign Dansby, trade down and pick Dan Williams, then go after Jonathan Dwyer and Brandon LaFell in the 2nd

Before we go off on a tangent I'll not speak of this anymore, but I must say I would NOT hate that scenario. :)

if we trade our 1st round next year this could work and we can always manage to some how make it back to the 1st round next year but i think hes worth it if you have the right coaching around him if the personals not their dont even bother bringing him im still big on Antonio Bryant i like him alot

I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Signing Marshall makes our offense 100% better. With Ginn, Hartline, Bess,Camarillo,And Patrick Turner we could put fear in other teams opposing defenses. Marshall will be double covered and that will free up our other receivers. Ginn would have a great year.

Back
Top Bottom