brandon marshall trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brandon marshall trade

jason_taylor

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
now who still wants to trade brandon marshall for a 2nd ??? hmmmmmm ?? Now when we get that franchise QB we have a BEAST WR :hump::420:

There is one guy I am arguing with right now on Twitter that keeps saying that Marshall is garbage and hopefully this game raises his trade value. Calls him "Fools Gold". lol.

Marshall is a beast!

i swear they better not even think about trading him. best player on offense. 2nd comes Long lol, then bush

LOL i never wanted to trade him bu the people that do will agrue hes at his highest value now!!! lol

Only the people who flip-flop their decisions on players on a weekly basis want(ed) him gone

There is one guy I am arguing with right now on Twitter that keeps saying that Marshall is garbage and hopefully this game raises his trade value. Calls him "Fools Gold". lol.

Marshall is a beast!

The main word being Fool

The problem with Marshall is that he doesn't try that hard in games that count. It's like Mayock said during the game, he can be as good as he wants to be. The problem is, he usually doesn't want it very bad. I'd still be willing to trade him, because that'll probably be the last time we see that type of performance from him.

It's the pro bowl people! No defense is played.

Keep everything in perspective! It's the PRO BOWL!

My opinion of this franchise my sway, but Brandon Marshall has ALWAYS been a top 5 WR in my eyes. Trade him? No thank you.

The problem with Marshall is that he doesn't try that hard in games that count. It's like Mayock said during the game, he can be as good as he wants to be. The problem is, he usually doesn't want it very bad. I'd still be willing to trade him, because that'll probably be the last time we see that type of performance from him.

I guess he's just no good if he's not having 4 TD games regularly...

I've never seen Marshall half-***....actually around the league(players & coaches) he has a healthy work habit. He's just a little inconsistent is all.....

Who thinks we could get a second rounder for Brandon Marshall?

That's crazy. No one is giving up a second rounder for Brandon Marshall unless they have a top tier QB and are one big player away from greatness in the league.

Back
Top Bottom