brandon marshall trade | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brandon marshall trade

I don't think he's worse, no. But I do know that he is older by a couple of years. And I do know that teams would use that against us in order to give up less than what we gave up. And I also know that teams would have a lot to say about the dropsies in order to pay as little as they possibly can. It's not that Brandon isn't a valuable skill player, it's that teams aren't going to go bananas if he's put on the trade block. The only team that jumped in feet first when he was put on the block in Denver...the retarded Miami Dolphins.

If it weren't for Henne and Henning, he would have been a great pick up. Henne is probably the worst QB I've ever seen when it comes to putting the ball up and letting his WR fight for the ball. The absolute worst.

If it weren't for Henne and Henning, he would have been a great pick up. Henne is probably the worst QB I've ever seen when it comes to putting the ball up and letting his WR fight for the ball. The absolute worst.

Agreed.

The lack of talent at the QB spot has caused Marshall's tremendous talents to be rendered almost useless.

Use him to go get Luck. Wes Welker is the best WR on the Pats people- Wes Welker. Take away the recognition and put the two bodies in front of scouts- Welker would get laughed out of the building.

Conclusion: You need a Tom Brady much, much more than you need a Brandon Marshall.

i once posted a thread advocating cutting marshall danby and vernon carey. i was wrong about marshall the jury is still out on dansby and carey must go

Back
Top Bottom