Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it?

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Could it happen? Isnt he the exact kind of player we could use? He is capable of filling the #1 WR role after seeing him the past 2 years. Hes a big physical WR, I think he might be better suited for our offense than Boldin would have been.

Marshall, Ginn, Bess, now thats a sick trio of WR's with some promising young guys in the wings. I think Turner would learn so much from Marshall. How might we be able to get him?

Nah.. I'm fine with our group now. And pretty much everyone is on the same page with the system here. When you get one guy that is the complete opposite of that system, things start screwing up. Example: T.O. and Dallas.

Hi I punch women in the teeth and hang out with a guy that has bright red lips tattooed on his neck. I have impeccable judgment. Sign me so that I may be a positive influence for the team and community.

a20mug20shot20of20brandon20marshall-1.jpg

I knew as soon as this news broke there would be someone on this site proposing that we trade for Brandon Marshall. As much as I would like to see that happen, its just not going to happen.

I love my boy from UCF..
I don't know how him and Peezy are gonna work together, since Brandon thinks he's got popcorn muscles and all...

Marshall is a thug, and i dont think Parcells will pick him up... Hopefully Patrick Turner is used where he can have Marshall type numbers...

2 years in the league and he's unhappy.... him and Plexiglass.... they'll will make good cellmates.

I really do wish McDaniels had of went to the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom