Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it?

Tell em Rusty Smith. Its Van Camp in 10'. No Marshall, i bet the jets trade for him though instead of signing plax.

Head case........he ruins our team chemistry even though he is talented, he's a problem waiting to happen.....

Brandon Marshall is a mini T.O. The only reason he has the numbers he does is because Cutler forced the ball to him on many occasions. And because of that he has a big head.

You put him on another them and he doesn't get the ball thrown to him every down he will be on the sideline crying about it. I think we should pass, let him goto the Raiders.

I personally think that Greg Camarillo (sp) is/will be a better reciver than Marshall. Same goes for Ginn.

they would want to much for him if we could get him for a 2 or 3 i say get him but other then that no thanks

Doesn't anyone remember him mouthing off to Joey Porter in the press for a week last season, after we beat them?

I'll bet Porter would LOVE to get a little personal, one on one time in the next minicamp with Brandon.

He's a punk. He beats up women. He smacked around one gf, then did the same thing to his next gf.

The funny thing was he got her to write a letter saying it never happened, which she later refuted.

Miami without Brandon Marshall...

clear.gif

Miami with Brandon Marshall...

trainwreck-1.jpg

Brandon Marshall is a mini T.O. The only reason he has the numbers he does is because Cutler forced the ball to him on many occasions. And because of that he has a big head.

You put him on another them and he doesn't get the ball thrown to him every down he will be on the sideline crying about it. I think we should pass, let him goto the Raiders.

I personally think that Greg Camarillo (sp) is/will be a better reciver than Marshall. Same goes for Ginn.

Niether have the size to be a dominant reciever like Marshall. They are all 3 different types of receivers. Camarillo is a slot guy. Ginn is a speed guy. And Marshall is a guy who beats cornerbacks with his size. Put the 3 together and you've got a great recieving core, diverse and talented. Still though, Marshall is a troublemaker and a distraction, niether of which are good qualities for an up and coming team. Matter of fact, not good qualities for any team.

IMO our receiving Corps is fine but with all these "Lets Get" threads when ever a WR becomes available there are 2, though not necessarily available, would be at the top of my list. Calvin Johnson or Andre Johnson. I think if you want to get a WR this would be the way to go.

Yet if we signed him, none of you guys would be bitching.

Face it, he's better now than any receiver we've had in the last decade.

I'd love to have him on the team. You can't talk about distractions and **** like that because no team is perfect, there's always going to be distractions.

Remember when Ben Roethlisberger was involved in the car crash? Everyone looked at it as being irresponsible, and everyone thought it'd be a huge distraction. And they were right, but how long did it last? It lasted one ****ing year. The guy has led them to 2 championships in 5 years, that is impeccable.

You guys see what I'm saying? It was a one year thing. Who knows if Marshall could even do something that idiotic? Who knows if he'll even be a leader like Ben is for the Steelers. So who knows what kind of off-field affect he could have on us. I hate sitting back and building through the draft, when they are superstars out there aching to come to Miami.

Lets face it, with what we've got now, we won't win a championship, hell, we probably wont win a damn playoff game. Marshall is not going to single-handedly put us over the top, buts he damn sure something to build off of, and will make us one step closer to being a dominant force in the NFL.

Yet if we signed him, none of you guys would be bitching.

Face it, he's better now than any receiver we've had in the last decade.

I'd love to have him on the team. You can't talk about distractions and **** like that because no team is perfect, there's always going to be distractions.

Remember when Ben Roethlisberger was involved in the car crash? Everyone looked at it as being irresponsible, and everyone thought it'd be a huge distraction. And they were right, but how long did it last? It lasted one ****ing year. The guy has led them to 2 championships in 5 years, that is impeccable.

You guys see what I'm saying? It was a one year thing. Who knows if Marshall could even do something that idiotic? Who knows if he'll even be a leader like Ben is for the Steelers. So who knows what kind of off-field affect he could have on us. I hate sitting back and building through the draft, when they are superstars out there aching to come to Miami.

Lets face it, with what we've got now, we won't win a championship, hell, we probably wont win a damn playoff game. Marshall is not going to single-handedly put us over the top, buts he damn sure something to build off of, and will make us one step closer to being a dominant force in the NFL.

I would ***** like there's no tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom