Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it?

IMO our receiving Corps is fine but with all these "Lets Get" threads when ever a WR becomes available there are 2, though not necessarily available, would be at the top of my list. Calvin Johnson or Andre Johnson. I think if you want to get a WR this would be the way to go.

Sheeeeeet now thats what i am talking about....unfortunately neither of these guys are available, nor will they be in the near future. Now if they were on the redskins, i would think we may have a shot at one of them! :lol:

From KC Joyner's latest ESPN chat:
(Addressed to Brandon Marshall)
"You are the most overrated WR in the NFL. Your 7.4 YPA last year was similar to what you have posted in previous seasons and is a clear indicator that you have to have a high volume of attempts to post good numbers. Denver is right in holding the line on you."

He would be great, but two reason why dolphins will not take him. Tony does not want to hear him B**ch and mostly because they will want a to trade a 2nd round pick and that does not sit well with Tony, bill, or Jeff.

peezy going to whip his *** with popcorn muscles.

the guy is a loser, i hope he goes to the raiders so he can cry more.

Not so sure Peezy could handle him. If Peezy were to beat his wife he would probably have his crew do it.

If we are looking at strictly football talent, he is better than any WR on our roster. But he has character issues and I am sick of guys with character issues. So the answer is no.

If this were a woman abusing competition, he'd be MVP. Keep this scumbag out of Miami.

I knew as soon as this news broke there would be someone on this site proposing that we trade for Brandon Marshall. As much as I would like to see that happen, its just not going to happen.
act like as soon as any player comes available that there isnt a thread about it lol

Back
Top Bottom