Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall wants out? How bout it?

Just a tip for those who want players who want off of the teams they're currently playing for...

If they want off of their team...it's only a matter of time before they're bad mouthing our team and would want out of Miami too. They're spoiled rotten brats and for multi-million dollar contracts, I want professionals, not cry babies.

Just a tip for those who want players who want off of the teams they're currently playing for...

If they want off of their team...it's only a matter of time before they're bad mouthing our team and would want out of Miami too. They're spoiled rotten brats and for multi-million dollar contracts, I want professionals, not cry babies.

Guys, allow me to introduce into evidence Exhibit A: Common sense.

He very well might be my least favorite player in the entire league. But then again I used to hate Joey Porter and now I have his jersey. funny how that works.

now dont get me wrong I hate Brandon Marshall a whole lot and I hate players that demand to be traded, but atleast I will admit he does have a good reason for being pissed. They did just let Cutler walk and brought in Kyle Orton to be the starter. Maybe he doesnt like what he sees. But yeah I dont want him anywhere near a fins uni.

definitely pass on this turd. same category as TO in my opinion. i will never, ever go for players like him no matter how bad we need them - which we don't until henne is ready. then we'll need that legit #1 - but it still won't be a guy like marshall.

Last edited by a moderator:
he is way better than any receiver we have but I will pass on the baggage

I don't want that cancer on our team. Forget Marshall.

now dont get me wrong I hate Brandon Marshall a whole lot and I hate players that demand to be traded, but atleast I will admit he does have a good reason for being pissed. They did just let Cutler walk and brought in Kyle Orton to be the starter. Maybe he doesnt like what he sees. But yeah I dont want him anywhere near a fins uni.
Then this is all the more reason that Brandon Marshall should be a professional...be a leader for his team and step up, but he's not doing that. He's being the typical prima dona wide receiver and not a leader.

As much as I couldn't stand Michael Irvin, I give credit where credit was due. He was a leader with the Cowboys and not a prima dona. Jerry Rice was a leader, be it with the 49ers, the Raiders or the Seahawks...he was a leader and not a prima dona.

What do we have in the league now with receivers? Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, Randy Moss (although he did SEEM to reform) and Brandon Marshall.

No sir, I don't care how much talent you have, whining wide receivers are cancerous prima donas and do more harm than good.

Keep 'em!

With the comparison of Marshall and T.O, actually I believe Marshall is worse than T.O. T.O is a selfish, vain, cry baby, but from what I recall, he's not a criminal or I don't ever recall any reports of him beating women or things of such nature or worse. Whereas, Marshall is getting into issues with the law and beating women. As big of a baby T.O, it's trivial compared to Marshall's thuggish ways and on top of that, Marshall has shown sides of being a primma donna on top of that and I believe he can have all the traits like T.O but on top of that, he's a thug.

No knuckle heads

No, we shouldn't sign this idiot, too many off field issues, and not in the mold of what the trifecta is looking for in terms of discipline, practice habbits, and no idiots or thugs. This guy could be a younger plaxico and we all know what an idiot he is, and don't say we should sign him too!

We should have good competition at the receiver position this year and should improve from last year when our passing game was solid and more than a little bit under rated.

No, we shouldn't sign this idiot, too many off field issues, and not in the mold of what the trifecta is looking for in terms of discipline, practice habbits, and no idiots or thugs. This guy could be a younger plaxico and we all know what an idiot he is, and don't say we should sign him too!

We should have good competition at the receiver position this year and should improve from last year when our passing game was solid and more than a little bit under rated.

Well they did sign a few knuckleheads.
JD Quinn multiple dui's
Randy Starks domestic violence
ricky williams multiple suspensions for drug use
and kept a major criminal

Jason Allen who stole a signing bonus from the dolphins to be a special teams player

Look, every team has got a few, we don't need anymore. Besides, none of those guys cost the current regime any high draft picks, and all had something to prove, whereas Marshall is a prima donna.

Hell No!! Boldin maybe cause he's not a dirt bag----and Don't even mention Plax on this forum he's trouble---Marshall may be even worse --beating women and stuff, and slipping on a Mc Donald's wrapper??? I could have come up with a better excuse than that

I love my boy from UCF..
I don't know how him and Peezy are gonna work together, since Brandon thinks he's got popcorn muscles and all...

Marshall is a thug, and i dont think Parcells will pick him up... Hopefully Patrick Turner is used where he can have Marshall type numbers...

peezy going to whip his *** with popcorn muscles.

the guy is a loser, i hope he goes to the raiders so he can cry more.

Back
Top Bottom