Brandon Marshall | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

he would if he had a qb that put the volosity and the right spin on the ball (spell check ) lol that means alot , you may think it dosent butit sure dose.

Yeh, I buy it partially. He flat out dropped passes that were perfectly delivered, particularly when in the red zone. Thats a terrible excuse to say it was because the ball came from someone like Matt Moore vs Tom Brady. If the ball is on the money and zipped in there, he should make the catch 99% of the time regardless of who is throwing it to him.

Flynn break records. Moore fumbles.
dude, your lost. no one here thinks moore is an all pro by any means, but the way you talk about matt flynn, you would think hes a first ballot hof.

the guy has proven **** in this league. he has played in a total of 3 games in which he had 2 or more quarters of work and is 1 -2 in those games. he has never started 2 consecutive weeks in his nfl career, so who knows how he can handle taking hits week after week, yet you make him out to be this great qb because of one ****ing game, which was a meaningless game for the packers, and he did it vs a team that ****ing made joe webb look good a couple of weeks prior.

if you want an upgrade over moore, cool, but if you think flynn is this great qb, your lost. hes a system qb, and i dont know if id even go that far because im not sure he would excel in green bay at a consistent level.

but if you want to get hard over 1 game, which plenty of guys who are nobodies in the nfl have had their 1 moment, then go ahead.

dude, your lost. no one here thinks moore is an all pro by any means, but the way you talk about matt flynn, you would think hes a first ballot hof.

the guy has proven **** in this league. he has played in a total of 3 games in which he had 2 or more quarters of work and is 1 -2 in those games. he has never started 2 consecutive weeks in his nfl career, so who knows how he can handle taking hits week after week, yet you make him out to be this great qb because of one ****ing game, which was a meaningless game for the packers, and he did it vs a team that ****ing made joe webb look good a couple of weeks prior.

if you want an upgrade over moore, cool, but if you think flynn is this great qb, your lost. hes a system qb, and i dont know if id even go that far because im not sure he would excel in green bay at a consistent level.

but if you want to get hard over 1 game, which plenty of guys who are nobodies in the nfl have had their 1 moment, then go ahead.

:lol: U mad?

I've also never said a word about Flynn being some savior. Never, also I was stating a true fact,'

Flynn breaks records, and Moore fumbles.

Probably because nobody even cares to watch this dreadful abortion of a game lol. Funny also that if Weeden had played great in senior bowl this board would be filled with we should draft him.

HE didnt play well? I didnt watch the senior bowl

:lol: U mad?

I've also never said a word about Flynn being some savior. Never, also I was stating a true fact,'

Flynn breaks records, and Moore fumbles.

He should thank his receivers for that record greenbay makes him look good that dude is a pennington 1.5 nothing special lacks arm strength too

Brandon Marshall has OFFICIALLY won MVP of the Pro-bowl. Congrats!!!

When is the last time a Dolphin has done that?

Why he sucks..

Matt Moore's numbers over his final nine games: 6-3 record, 15 Tds, 5 Ints, 61% completion. Over their final nine games that's better numbers than every starting QB not named Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford, & Ryan, THAT'S IT. His numbers were better than Eli (16 TDs, 11 Ints, 58%, Rec 4-5), Big Ben (12 TDs, 8 Ints, 64%, Rec 7-2), & arguably Rivers (20 TDs, 9 Ints, 62%, Rec 4-5) over that time span. Yep, he sure sucks.

WOW!!! He was really dropping hints that he wants an elite QB!!!

Back
Top Bottom