Brandon Marshall | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

good quaterback + Brandon Marshal = touchdowns who would have thought that.

HE didnt play well? I didnt watch the senior bowl

No, he under threw a couple passes & had two ints but some of that has to attributed to familiarity with the receivers. The game itself really doesn't matter that much in evaluations.

Would be nice if BM made these type of catches when it actually counted. And jessssus how bout just catching the easy ones he dropped?

like brandon said its all about the QB thats throwing him the ball , they put it right where it suspose to be .

:lol: U mad?

I've also never said a word about Flynn being some savior. Never, also I was stating a true fact,'

Flynn breaks records, and Moore fumbles.
thanks for asking, i actually am, because my beloved fins are potentially going to commit years and money to a guy who has never started 2 games consecutivley in his career, and has a very weak arm, so ya i am mad.

i was hoping we would get manning if healthy, or draft a qb, but its looking like flynn, so ya i am mad, thanks for asking.

And u say u never said anything about flynn becoming a savior, i read your posts before, you were talking about how if we get him you think marshall,bess, and bush will all have career years, making it seem like you believe flynn is this incredibly gifted qb that will make everyone much better.

Matt Moore's numbers over his final nine games: 6-3 record, 15 Tds, 5 Ints, 61% completion. Over their final nine games that's better numbers than every starting QB not named Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford, & Ryan, THAT'S IT. His numbers were better than Eli (16 TDs, 11 Ints, 58%, Rec 4-5), Big Ben (12 TDs, 8 Ints, 64%, Rec 7-2), & arguably Rivers (20 TDs, 9 Ints, 62%, Rec 4-5) over that time span. Yep, he sure sucks.

Yeah he does suck..Do I need to say it again.

thanks for asking, i actually am, because my beloved fins are potentially going to commit years and money to a guy who has never started 2 games consecutivley in his career, and has a very weak arm, so ya i am mad.

i was hoping we would get manning if healthy, or draft a qb, but its looking like flynn, so ya i am mad, thanks for asking.

And u say u never said anything about flynn becoming a savior, i read your posts before, you were talking about how if we get him you think marshall,bess, and bush will all have career years, making it seem like you believe flynn is this incredibly gifted qb that will make everyone much better.

No what me and MiZFiT were talking about was the WCO. And how Philbin will bring that here, and also IF we get Flynn, we could trade down and grab Fleener.

But nowhere have I claimed him as a savior.

then he went on and said maybe we get an elete QB this year , hmmmmmm i bet Mr Ross listens .

Hey Moore and Henne, that soundbite from Marshall is him throwing you two under the bus. SEE YA!!!

Thanks for your opinion & supporting statements.

I think Moore did a good job with the situation we were given last year, he did exactly what Henne was supposed to do, protect the ball and don't force things. But Moore isn't going to be the QB that will lead us to wins, he will manage the game well but we need a great QB, someone like Manning. Moore also has a tendency to hold on to the ball too long causing sacks(our right side of the line didn't help too much either) and fumbles.

Back
Top Bottom