brandon or chad | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brandon or chad

since when is chad johnson "not a problem child"...now we're just making stuff up...ha ha

The BM is worthless, but Ocho is a model citizen that will be better for this team is hysterical on this site. Esp since its a huge question mark if Ocho can even make the team even with our WR core the way it is.

The BM is worthless, but Ocho is a model citizen that will be better for this team is hysterical on this site. Esp since its a huge question mark if Ocho can even make the team even with our WR core the way it is.

It's totally moronic and if you brought that argument (BM is terrible compared to Ocho) to any objective party you would get absolutely laughed at.

You cannot compare Chad Johnson with a BM or TO.

Chad Johnson is a nut. But you give me a list of the ten biggest things he has done in the NFL WR Diva wise. Almost all of them have to do with talking smack, predicting his catches over certain corners, making up wide touchdown dances etc. He has went though periods like all WRs, felt he was not getting the ball enough.

But.....

Has he ever been arrested?
Has he hit his wife or another women? Has he been in fights?
Has he ever been caught our at strips clubs or dog fights?
Has he ever held out? Did he ever pout on the field?
Has he ever been stabbed or stabbed someone else?
Has he ever talked against his QB or team? Or even a ex-QB or team?

Before you group him with the real problem children, look up his record. You will see a young dumb, full of himself WR from UM. But he has never been a cancer like others have been.

what do you mean has chad johnson ever pouted on the field??? when is he not pouting...i know b marsh was no saint and its not gonna change and i know he's a pain in the butt also but the difference is marshall still had the respect of the opposition on the field...chad johnson hasn't scared anyone in 2 years...carson palmer had tired of johnsons act in cinci...hell he was dying to get away from him...remember the way chad rode palmer in that hard knocks season...expect the same in miami...

b/t b marsh is gonna have a monster season reunited with cutler...gonna make chad johnson look like a step child...

You cannot compare Chad Johnson with a BM or TO.

Chad Johnson is a nut. But you give me a list of the ten biggest things he has done in the NFL WR Diva wise. Almost all of them have to do with talking smack, predicting his catches over certain corners, making up wide touchdown dances etc. He has went though periods like all WRs, felt he was not getting the ball enough.

But.....

Has he ever been arrested?
Has he hit his wife or another women? Has he been in fights?
Has he ever been caught our at strips clubs or dog fights?
Has he ever held out? Did he ever pout on the field?
Has he ever been stabbed or stabbed someone else?
Has he ever talked against his QB or team? Or even a ex-QB or team?

Before you group him with the real problem children, look up his record. You will see a young dumb, full of himself WR from UM. But he has never been a cancer like others have been.

Yes, he has more than pouted on the field. Are you kidding me? Thats laughable....And he has talked poorly about Carson in his final season, as well as bashing the ownership basically his whole stay, but you Chad lovers love forgetting that. To answer the rest as I said before....

Take my chances on a 1200 yard / 80 rec guy that has a chance of getting stabbed/shot/suspended/arrested...rather than a wrestling, dancing with the stars, bull riding player that wont have half the stats BM has. Esp when he sees the cameras for Hard Knocks coming in. I'm sure he'll be the model citizen when things start going wrong.

If the FO found a problem with BM fine, but they should have gotten a suitable replacement. Not grasping at straws on another diva WR with half the talent, claiming they want high quality players. What a joke.

dam if he cant make this team then he is truly done

Yes, he has more than pouted on the field. Are you kidding me? Thats laughable....And he has talked poorly about Carson in his final season, as well as bashing the ownership basically his whole stay, but you Chad lovers love forgetting that. To answer the rest as I said before....

Take my chances on a 1200 yard / 80 rec guy that has a chance of getting stabbed/shot/suspended/arrested...rather than a wrestling, dancing with the stars, bull riding player that wont have half the stats BM has. Esp when he sees the cameras for Hard Knocks coming in. I'm sure he'll be the model citizen when things start going wrong.

If the FO found a problem with BM fine, but they should have gotten a suitable replacement. Not grasping at straws on another diva WR with half the talent, claiming they want high quality players. What a joke.

true indeed...

I would have said "good trade." And don't bring up the difference in production. Chad did not catch many balls last year, but one big reason was that Brady had Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Branch to throw to. You don't throw for over 5,000 yards without top quality targets. Chad became an after-thought. We had BM to throw to, and ????? If you get thrown to a lot, you're going to catch a lot, it doesn't mean you played great.

I'm on your side here, bro. I think it would have been a good trade then, and since that's exactly what ended up happening (Ocho and two third-rounders), i'm good with it.

I would have said "good trade." And don't bring up the difference in production. Chad did not catch many balls last year, but one big reason was that Brady had Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez and Branch to throw to. You don't throw for over 5,000 yards without top quality targets. Chad became an after-thought. We had BM to throw to, and ????? If you get thrown to a lot, you're going to catch a lot, it doesn't mean you played great.

you're right he did become an afterthought...but it was not because of the reason you stated...that sounds great though if you're trying to wrap a bow around this johnson signing...

So who did you want us to get in as a WR this season?

it sure wouldn't be trading one alpha head case wr in his prime for another head case wr who still thinks in his messed up head that he's an alpha wr but has nothing left...

can't say i expected that after the way marshall was dumped what 2 days prior to the damn draft or whatever it was...last thing i expected...only thing i can think here is the staff got a look at our wr core in otas and said we are straight fubarred we better get someone else in here with experience and has had high end nfl production...but even if thats the case chad johnson is no mentor he's a me guy or at least thats what he's been to date no matter the cost...

when beli cuts bait on you after handing you i believe $7 mil guaranteed just one year prior you're probably not long for the league...

Back
Top Bottom