brandon or chad | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brandon or chad

After watching too many tds slip through BM's hands, although I was shocked to see him traded, I like getting his huge money off the table and i also like that fact that we didnt trade huge for Ocho. so in turn we don't owe him looks he will get what he deserves. as well as i believe last year witht he pats was quite humiliating and humbeling for Ocho and he has alot to prove.

People must forget how good of a playmaker Marshall was with Cutler as his qb

Ocho Stinko is here to provide some laughs for Hard Knocks. Thats it, end of story.

i agree with you 100%, i think Marshall put too much pressure on our QB's, about always wanting the ball, i think the ball should be passed around evenly...

marshalls not washed up...ocho is...very much so...vernon has good talent...he's got more going for him as a pass rusher than koa misi did when he was drafted that's for sure...i think his best footballs in front of him...egnew has straight line speed and all and a large catch radius but couldn't even separate from coverage in college...i think in that regard it will be tough sledding for him in the pros...better scheme him open and be ready for some tight throwing windows...

The major offense here is that we didn't make any attempt to replace him. Nothing in FA and waiting until we did in the draft was a huge mistake

The major offense here is that we didn't make any attempt to replace him. Nothing in FA and waiting until we did in the draft was a huge mistake

Difference is now we can throw the ball in the endzone with less risk of the ball being dropped.
Marshall was overpaid, over rated and just dead weight. The cost didn't equal the production.
Cheaper guys can get it done with less grief than the Marshall mistake.

Difference is now we can throw the ball in the endzone with less risk of the ball being dropped.
Marshall was overpaid, over rated and just dead weight. The cost didn't equal the production.
Cheaper guys can get it done with less grief than the Marshall mistake.

Marshall had 2 drops in the end zone that were bad early on in the season against Cleveland and Houston. That was it. People fail to recognize that the entire team was terrible throughout the first 7 games of the season. Marshall just gets all the blame now that he's gone.

Marshall had 2 drops in the end zone that were bad early on in the season against Cleveland and Houston. That was it. People fail to recognize that the entire team was terrible throughout the first 7 games of the season. Marshall just gets all the blame now that he's gone.

There was always an excuse for this guy. He just didn't make big plays.
What about when he fell flat out of bounds on his own when he could have made a game changing play.
I'm not blaming him because he is gone. I thought he was a fraud when he was here.
Sure Brandon has physical skill but the lack of mental focus trumps all that.
That is why he is no longer here. Too much cost for such little mental capacity.

You know...A lot of people talk trash about Ochocinco being over the hill based off of declining numbers. But a lot of people forget that a certain diva receiver Steve Smith had a couple of bad back-to-back seasons and came out last year and put up some monster numbers. I still think that Ocho wasn't given a legitimate shot in New England, and if he's healthy I don't see a lot of reasons (other than some question marks at QB) why he can't put up at least 45+ catches and about 500+ yards this year. Maybe he isn't cut out to be a legit #1 anymore, but who knows what can happen?

Brandon was baggage. He didn't want to be part of a rebuild and he just wasn't happy down here. No need to keep an over-priced burden if we can get a cheaper and less comital diva receiver. All I ask of Ocho is to be able to help us stretch the field and create some space.

If chad can learn the playbook, he could be the best pick up of all FA.
no matter who we would have picked up in fa or traded for these idiots from the media would down play us .i think this could be one heck of a pick up if 85 comes in here like he has wanted for the past few years and proves to himself first that he is still a nfl top wr

You know...A lot of people talk trash about Ochocinco being over the hill based off of declining numbers. But a lot of people forget that a certain diva receiver Steve Smith had a couple of bad back-to-back seasons and came out last year and put up some monster numbers. I still think that Ocho wasn't given a legitimate shot in New England, and if he's healthy I don't see a lot of reasons (other than some question marks at QB) why he can't put up at least 45+ catches and about 500+ yards this year. Maybe he isn't cut out to be a legit #1 anymore, but who knows what can happen?

Brandon was baggage. He didn't want to be part of a rebuild and he just wasn't happy down here. No need to keep an over-priced burden if we can get a cheaper and less comital diva receiver. All I ask of Ocho is to be able to help us stretch the field and create some space.

steve smith can thank cam newton for his resurgence and smith still had and has more left in the tank than chad johnson...

I do not think that B Marshall had a "grasp" of our playbook. Or maybe he simply did not care. Much like Chad Johnson, BM is known for making routes up as he goes along.

Johnson has a couple of pluses over Marshall. Chad cost $9 million dollars less (one reason our Cap is going to be big) , He is faster then BM and he is not the problem child that BM is.

You also have to factor in that we were able to draft a pass catching TE is Michael Egnew who makes less then $400K a season plus we can draft another playuer next year.

since when is chad johnson "not a problem child"...now we're just making stuff up...ha ha

Back
Top Bottom