Braylon Edwards: Dolphins lied to me and used me | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards: Dolphins lied to me and used me

ScrepsMJ said:
He may be a whiner, but he's a damn good reciever, don't forget that

..Yeah in college...he wouldnt be the first WR to be good in college and suck in the pro's..ecspecially from Michigan

BLITZKRIEG said:
I know this time of year is slow, but don't we have anything better to discuss than how B. Edwrads feels towards us???...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Like what? You said it yourself, this time of year is very slow, and dull. 2 more months... :(

DBoston80 said:
..Yeah in college...he wouldnt be the first WR to be good in college and suck in the pro's..ecspecially from Michigan

Man, Fitzgerald is damn good, dont be pissed of because Edwards is a whiny little ***** who is pissed the browns drafted him, hell I would be 2 if they drafted me.

Pigskin Pimp said:
Saban was the Mastermind behind that Bluff and we all know it. Sorry Braylon, If you're in the Deck you're going to get played.

Yeah, and the bluff never cost Braylon anything anyway. He's just shooting his mouth off because he's trying to make a name for himself. All the better we didn't draft him. I was sooooo glad we didn't. I wanted Smith, would have lived with Rodgers once he was gone, but in the end I'm excited we got Ronnie. But most of all I'm relieved we didn't make a Jimmy Johnson pick on the guy with the head problems.

Hey Braylon, go talk to Keyshawn about how it's gonna feel to be known more for your mouth than your playing.

wyatt erp said:
yea the whining is a big turn off and yea he has the makings of a republican crybaby who frets over lost oil profits.

This comment is totally inappropriate for this forum. I thought this was a Fins board and not a political board.

The comment also reveals wholesale ignorance. Oil prices are through the roof which means higher profits. I have to hope that the comment was meant to be inflamatory since if the person really believes this, they are fundamentally misinformed about the basics of Economics.

"Oil prices are through the roof which means higher profits."

Yeah right. Show me a business that doesn't raise prices when operating cost go up. The above comment shows one who ignores that businesses raise prices to maintain profits. If a company wants to make higher profits it is much better done by lower operating cost than raising prices ofits. Besides in this case the government has regulators who's job it is, is to sniff out such priceing scams...

--Ross

Hey Ross do you think Braylon's whinning has affected oil prices?:tongue: :D j/k

Ross said:
"Oil prices are through the roof which means higher profits."

Yeah right. Show me a business that doesn't raise prices when operating cost go up. The above comment shows one who ignores that businesses raise prices to maintain profits. If a company wants to make higher profits it is much better done by lower operating cost than raising prices ofits. Besides in this case the government has regulators who's job it is, is to sniff out such priceing scams...

--Ross

jguig said:
This comment is totally inappropriate for this forum. I thought this was a Fins board and not a political board.

Dude, your starting to sound like Braylon Edwards now.

clear.gif

Does it Matter Braylon?

This is a business. This is a team that went 4-12 last year. Excuse me if the Phins wanted to use you as bait. It's the same for you, when/if you decide to holdout of camp, or in a few years when you feel like you're TO and should demand a new contract. Your agent didn't coach you enough. Until your name is called, don't believe anything, and even if your name is called, it isn't over

Mod: This belongs in the Braylon Edwards thread. That's where it is going.

Did we need another Braylan crybaby thread?? Search brother, search!! Merge!! There's a big thread about this right on the front page dude!

Edwards needs to understand that the NFL is a buisness and in a buisness people get lied to, in a buisness you don't want your opponents to know what you are doing and thats why Miami told him they were gonna pick him

Back
Top Bottom