Braylon Edwards: Dolphins lied to me and used me | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards: Dolphins lied to me and used me

I feel sorry for the poor baby. Someone lied to him, didn't tell him the truth, used him as trade bait, made him feel sad.

Oh wait a second.....

Hey Edwards....welcome to adulthood, the real world, and the NFL. Sorry kid, but your college buddies might of kissed your butt and you think you deserve whatever you want. But in real life, no one gives a crap about who or what you are. They only care about what you can do. Adn when you can no longer do that, you're just a statistic.

Get used to it, grow up, and move on.

Finz Fury said:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sfl-dol29ajun29,0,3312830.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

I haven't seen this posted. Sorry if it has been. It seems Edwards expressed his anger towards the Phins at the rookie symposium. Thats messed up if they really called him right before the pick and told him he was their man. Oh well, it's all part of the business I guess.

...:rofl3: :rofl3: ..Good I'm glad he's so mad...whatta baby!! Michigan Wr's never pan out so I was thrilled we passed on him...let'm pump himself up its obvious he is mad he's in crappy Cleveland and not down in Miami with the Phins....sorry about your luck BUM and good luck in Cleveland!!:lol: :lol:

Finz Fury said:
I haven't seen this posted. Sorry if it has been. It seems Edwards expressed his anger towards the Phins at the rookie symposium. Thats messed up if they really called him right before the pick and told him he was their man. Oh well, it's all part of the business I guess.
:sosad: :cry:

Football is business, we did bad business. Not everything we do is good but if it actualy helped us trade down, I would hope we would do it again

He should suck it up and take what happened to him like the man he says he is.

I was afraid this guy was gonna be a T.O. type whiner when he kept repeating in pre-draft interviews how he wanted to be the #1 pick. I guarantee if he catches over 50 balls he'll be crying within 2 years to reneg his contract or be traded. "It's not about the money, it's about respect. I'm one of the top receivers in the league so I should be paid like one."
I think Nick knew what he was doing in picking a real team player who might be with the team for a long time. I can see Edwards being out of Cleveland in a couple years.

hes a s### talker sam madison will shut his a$$ down let him keep talk smack

GO PHINS!!!!!!!

I know this time of year is slow, but don't we have anything better to discuss than how B. Edwrads feels towards us???...

I mean who really cares???....I came here this morning, and this topic was the most discussed topic on the board. Here I am ready to go home, hours later, and it's right back where it was this morning.....

He's not even on our team, and yet he's getting all the attention. I don't understand why the fans here are so concerned with what some cry baby like Edwards thinks about the Phinz. It's a waste of time, especially when there's much more to talk about that actually has to do with our team....

I'm sick of seeing this topic dominate Finheaven.You should be too....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

He sounds like the whiny girl on Eddie Murphy "Raw". "You lied to me" No I didn't. "Yes you did" No I didn't. "Well okay, maybe you didn't"

Back
Top Bottom