Braylon Edwards vs Mike Williams | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards vs Mike Williams

DcRy82 said:
LOL you edwards people, especially you Phin Phan..haha you must not be able to see everything from canada... i am going to raise hell on this board next january after williams has a better season.... Mike Williams is the LeBron James of Football. the fact that edwards only thing on williams is his 40 time and you guys think it makes him better than williams really makes me question every one of your football knowledge... PURE ignorance.

I live right next to Detroit bud, I went to 3 Michigan games this year and watched every Michigan game, I know what Edwards can do.......and your putting to much on this stupid combine, look at Edwards numbers

Receptions: 252 (Michigan Record)
Yards: 3541 (Michigan Record)
TD's: 39 (Michigan Record)
*1st Reciver in Michigan history to have 3 straight 1000 yard season*

DcRy82 said:
Im just gonna let this whole thing go, its not worth arguing over because neither of us know what is going to happen. but if you want to talk about great catches, Williams could make a 3 hour long highlight reel...but im not gonna talk about it anymore because why argue something that nobdoy can prove.

I just wanna know if you even know who Braylon Edwards is......u dont think he make AMAZING catches, and who did WIlliams have throwing too him?? was it the Heismen Trophy winner?? when Braylon had a average QB throwing to him?? so give them both amazing QB's and lets see the numbers Braylon would have had.

I told you im done talking about it. i never said edwards didnt make great catches..im pretty sure that in one of my posts i noted that he did. i know edwards will be good but my non-bias opinion (im not a fan of either michigan or USC) is that williams will be a better pro. and for the last time...40 TIMES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING SEPERATION FROM A DB.. i play WR at the college level and i run an upper 4.6 and i beat and get seperation from corners that run upper 4.4's all the time. the 40 yd. dash TO AN EXTENT doesnt mean that much.

Phin Phan....did you see me post williams TRUE freshman and sophomore stats and compare them to edwards??? you might wanna look at that. and i dont care who was throwing the ball. Henne IS a good QB. Did you watch Williams play at USC?? if you didnt, you need to and then come back and say.....hmmm maybe he COULD be better.... your comment earlier in the post of "how the hell can you compare edwards to williams? edwards is 100 times better" is one of the most ignorant comments i have heard...YOU obviously havent seen williams play.

Back
Top Bottom