Braylon Edwards wants to play for Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards wants to play for Dolphins

Brad528 said:
That would be sooooooooooo sweet for me being a Michigan fan Edwards is one of my all time favorite players and for him to say that and give props to my fins makes me like him more. Only problem is we dont need a WR but he could still be the best talent in the draft so should we pass up great talent to fill other needs. We could draft a position we need and they could be a flop while Edwards will be no flop and that i can guarentee

I totally agree my fellow U of M fan, GO BLUE!!! Another thing to consider is (as talked about on another thread) if the Fins and Cards can pull off a trade that includes Surtain for the Cards LT Shelton and a 3rd, then pick up a FA RB like L.Jordon. That would fill two needs and give Miami the freedom to draft the BPA which should be Edwards.

Brad528 said:
That would be sooooooooooo sweet for me being a Michigan fan Edwards is one of my all time favorite players and for him to say that and give props to my fins makes me like him more. Only problem is we dont need a WR but he could still be the best talent in the draft so should we pass up great talent to fill other needs. We could draft a position we need and they could be a flop while Edwards will be no flop and that i can guarentee
:yeahthat:

BlueFin said:
I wouldn't say that, Edwards may emerge as one of the top four prospects on the board. The guy is a stallion.

Boston's status is very shaky and without him we have a lot of possession receivers on this squad.
Thank you I'm glad I'm not the only one that realizes that we dont have a WR with break away speed.

Well no that's completely false. Chambers and Gilmore are both very fast, however Edwards is really really talented and lately WRs have had plenty of success adjusting to the NFL.

dont get me wrong edwards is awesome but wr is the last thing we need especially with soooooo many other positons that need to be tended to if it were some other offseason then yeah get him but theres tooo many other positions that need to be filled

Back
Top Bottom