Braylon Edwards? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards?

I'd rather have Turdell than this jackwagon.

Hell, I'd rather have Jerry Rice, at this stage of his career than Crayon.

It's not like he was ever that good to begin with. Throw in his legal battles, his incredibly crappy attitude, a pretty serious injury....... No thanks!!!!

Last year I was onboard with signing Edwards. Now no something is wrong the Jets let him go 2 years after trading picks for him and now San Fran cuts him while hurt. Why? Was he being lazy, not rehabing, causing problems? Great talent ! 5 cent head I say pass!

Last year I was onboard with signing Edwards. Now no something is wrong the Jets let him go 2 years after trading picks for him and now San Fran cuts him while hurt. Why? Was he being lazy, not rehabing, causing problems? Great talent ! 5 cent head I say pass!

I personally think you are being VERY generous in regards to the bolded part :up:

Yeah I am very much not an uneducated fan, but I do seem to remember a bunch of jerks with sour grapes on this board throwing salt on the Jets gettin Edwards for a bag of practice balls before he went out and smoked our secondary in his Jet debut. I also seem to remember Edwards being an integral part of a Jets team that probably would have won 1 super bowl if they had a half decent qb.
I'm not saying that Edwards is a superstar, but to be able to line up a healthy Braylon Edwards on the other side of Marshall is a scary thought for defenses, especially since the guy would come so cheap. He's a good deep threat at the very least, you should hear the jets fans up here cry about how much they miss him. Does anybody remember the TD he scored against the Colts in the playoffs last year carrying defenders? The dude can play.

He can play alright. Yet he finds himself in 2012 looking for another place to call home. He went to SF on a cheap contract basis, and still couldn't make it through the year. Red Flags everywhere.

Keep living in the past. Terrel Owens is. So is Nacho Stinko. Both are a shell of what they were.

And people in NY, stood by their Sanchita, until this year.

Edwards isn't worth the bag of balls he is now worth. Not in the locker room, not on the field.

Could we claim him, put him on injured reserve, let him leave as a free agent, and then collect a compesatory draft pick?

Guys, for a little perspective.

Crayon was being outplayed by Ted Freakin Ginn. (19 for 220 compared to 15 for 181). Hell Kendall Hunter (An RB) has 14 for 184.

He can play alright. Yet he finds himself in 2012 looking for another place to call home. He went to SF on a cheap contract basis, and still couldn't make it through the year. Red Flags everywhere.

Keep living in the past. Terrel Owens is. So is Nacho Stinko. Both are a shell of what they were.

And people in NY, stood by their Sanchita, until this year.

Edwards isn't worth the bag of balls he is now worth. Not in the locker room, not on the field.

Ok that's fine, but again, I'm not suggesting that we mortgage the future on him or rely on him in any large role. We take a flyer on him and if it works out it pays huge dividends, if not we lose basically nothing and move on with our lives. He's never been a TO style locker room cancer to the point where he has dragged a team down. You can't tell me that he has.

Ok that's fine, but again, I'm not suggesting that we mortgage the future on him or rely on him in any large role. We take a flyer on him and if it works out it pays huge dividends, if not we lose basically nothing and move on with our lives. He's never been a TO style locker room cancer to the point where he has dragged a team down. You can't tell me that he has.

Once again, he has been outplayed by Ted Ginn of all people.

I think there are other players in the league that would be much more worthy of taking a flyer on than this asshat.

I like the receivers we have....The WR position is not the problem with this team. No need to add Braylon.

Once again, he has been outplayed by Ted Ginn of all people.

I think there are other players in the league that would be much more worthy of taking a flyer on than this asshat.

At WR?? Like who? If you don't think that we have a need there then I don't know what to tell u. Bess has disappeared this year while Hartline is a good #3 and Marshall leads the league in drops. If we don't have a need there then I'd like to see a team that does.

Could we claim him, put him on injured reserve, let him leave as a free agent, and then collect a compesatory draft pick?

Only San Fran wanted him last year when he was a FA. Do you really think anyone wants him nursing a bum knee and they have to give up picks?

You have to sign him first... and that might not be easy, as in cheap. I think we should just cut to the chase and sign Terrell Owens, a more 'experienced' loser.

You have to sign him first... and that might not be easy, as in cheap. I think we should just cut to the chase and sign Terrell Owens, a more 'experienced' loser.

I'm sorry, I must have fallen into the twilight zone. Terrell Owens and Braylon Edwards both have more playoff experience than almost anybody on our roster except for what... 1 or 2 guys? If those guys are losers, what the hell is our roster packed with?
Not to mention those guys were both actually VERY GOOD in their playoff games!

I'm sorry, I must have fallen into the twilight zone. Terrell Owens and Braylon Edwards both have more playoff experience than almost anybody on our roster except for what... 1 or 2 guys? If those guys are losers, what the hell is our roster packed with?
Not to mention those guys were both actually VERY GOOD in their playoff games!

And when its all said and done this weekend. Both will be looking for a team. Both have wore out their welcomes in the NFL. Having one diva WR who seems to be adjusting abit more this year, doesn't mean you bring in another head case to see if 2 of them can coexist on the same team. this isn't the time to do social experiments.

Draft a WR or wade into the FA waters. Personally, I go after a TE who can bust the seams. I have been asking for one since 08, but this FO seems happy having a flat footed slow TE who gives no QB a security blanket.

What I'm saying is, he isn't worth the money or the reps. Edwards is being shipped around for a reason. Like TO, he soon too, will be of out the league.

Also, bringing him to MIA with Lebron's crew already there, is asking for more problems.

Back
Top Bottom