Braylon Edwards? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards?

What I'm saying is, he isn't worth the money or the reps. Edwards is being shipped around for a reason. Like TO, he soon too, will be of out the league.

Also, bringing him to MIA with Lebron's crew already there, is asking for more problems.
TO is a different case... He is out of the league because he tore
His ACL at age 36. He's hurt an is old. It was time for him to hang em up. He's not out because of his attitude.

His ACL at age 36. He's hurt an is old. It was time for him to hang em up. He's not out because of his attitude.

Well, NO.

TO was very fortunate that Cincy actually gave him a shot. He had burned every single bridge. The guy is an absolute A-HOLE. Teams have repeatedly run him out of town because of this alone.

What I'm saying is, he isn't worth the money or the reps. Edwards is being shipped around for a reason. Like TO, he soon too, will be of out the league.

Also, bringing him to MIA with Lebron's crew already there, is asking for more problems.

Yep, lets not forget he had full-blown charges against him for assault and battery in regards to Lebronie's crew.

Well the Jets seemed to make it work with a pair of jailbird criminals in Holmes and Burress, so who says Miami can't do it with Edwards in the fold? So you cut Pruitt who sucks anyway. Moore and Wallace are done. Why not?

Well the Jets seemed to make it work with a pair of jailbird criminals in Holmes and Burress, so who says Miami can't do it with Edwards in the fold? So you cut Pruitt who sucks anyway. Moore and Wallace are done. Why not?

Well, first off, the Jests AREN'T making it work. They are currently ranked 20th in passing game, we are 21.
They are BARELY 1 step ahead of us record wise, and hopefully we get that closer this next weekend.

Are you not looking into stats? He has been outplayed by a 2nd string RB and Ted Freakin Ginn for gods sake. He is all but DUN!!!!

Well, first off, the Jests AREN'T making it work. They are currently ranked 20th in passing game, we are 21.
They are BARELY 1 step ahead of us record wise, and hopefully we get that closer this next weekend.

Are you not looking into stats? He has been outplayed by a 2nd string RB and Ted Freakin Ginn for gods sake. He is all but DUN!!!!

But he out played Ted Ginns family thats got to.be.worth a look no?

Lets see. BUF, did not resign. Cincy, did not resign. And when Carson Palmer was traded to OAK, he was passed over for Houshyourdaddy. You can tell yourself he wasn't run out of the league because he's considered Team Obliterater. But the fact he has been picked over and passed over speaks more to what I'm saying then to your assumptions.

Shoot those teams above didn't even bother offering more than a 1yr contract. And when throwing up his numbers, offered no extension. It is what it is.

there won't be much market for braylon...there wasn't when he was free last year thus a 1 year $3 mil deal and there won't be coming off of injury...kids burned too many bridges...

If there's any team in the league that he will refuse to play for, it's probably Miami. Remember how he cried when Satan picked RB over him in the draft, after being told he was their pick.

Absolutely pick him up. He would be a clear upgrade to the #2 WR spot on the Dolphins, and a great target for the QB we take in the first round next year.

Lets see. BUF, did not resign. Cincy, did not resign. And when Carson Palmer was traded to OAK, he was passed over for Houshyourdaddy. You can tell yourself he wasn't run out of the league because he's considered Team Obliterater. But the fact he has been picked over and passed over speaks more to what I'm saying then to your assumptions.

Shoot those teams above didn't even bother offering more than a 1yr contract. And when throwing up his numbers, offered no extension. It is what it is.

Can't quote Skip Bayless and expect to be taken seriously.

Can't quote Skip Bayless and attempt to be taken seriously.

Didn't quote him, just used the same nickname that holds water. A quote would of been using his reasoning, not a nickname.

TO is what he is. He has a nice long track record that can be taken seriously. Its why he isn't playing today. Its why he is in Siberia.

I'm not denying the fact that he has attitude problems, but I do believe most of it tied into the fact that teams didn't want to offer him an extension because
1) He will not repeat those numbers; motivated by a 1 year deal
2) He is old and fragile.
3) Attitude is the third thing, so not as much as the 2 listed above.

And OAK took Houshmandzadeh because past has had more than 1+ seasons of chemistry with him.

Back
Top Bottom