Bring Henne back 2012! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Henne back 2012!

Because he's still better than just about anybody else you'll pick-up as a backup. Would you rather grab the next Ray Lucas and hope for the best?
He's going to go somewhere that he feels he has a legitimate chance at starting. He's going to want a fresh start. Count on it. About a 5% chance of him returning. Unless Ross is a ****ing idiot and keeps Sparano.

No no no, just saying I think daboll would like to have someone he's coached before. AND YES KEEP SPARANO! btw that would be a improvement over JP Losman... Wallace>Losman as a backup am i wrong?
Meh, our new Rookie QB, Matt Moore, and Devlin (or another developmental). That sounds perfect.

Read the thread mate.......nobody is saying Henne is a great QB.......highlight one thread that states this!

My argument is, why not have a guy stay, who is one season under the present system, who was showing signs of improvement, showed that during his first 4 games under Daboll he was better than Moore's first 4 games and has competed and played without complaint. Im not saying he should start ahead of Moore. MOORE should be the STARTER, but I am saying I want Henne back as a competent backup.

Mark Sanchez is also a competent backup!

I love guys who only use certain states to backup their argument. And the argument for Fiedler and Pennington flies in the face of how good Marino was.

You make perfectly good arguments - save your energy when Moore has to play one of the better QBs toe to toe we'll see - he hasn't faced a Stafford, Rodgers, or Brady, but he did put up 1 TD in 5 tries against Dallas I guess Romo is pretty good

Point being Moore really isn't any better than Henne just that the rest of the team particularly the D showed up - as of last week Marshall was second behind Roddy White for drop passes - I am guessing the majority were drops on Henne

Isn't great that Marshall decided to show up half way through the season

You make perfectly good arguments - save your energy when Moore has to play one of the better QBs toe to toe we'll see - he hasn't faced a Stafford, Rodgers, or Brady, but he did put up 1 TD in 5 tries against Dallas I guess Romo is pretty good

Point being Moore really isn't any better than Henne just that the rest of the team particularly the D showed up - as of last week Marshall was second behind Roddy White for drop passes - I am guessing the majority were drops on Henne

Isn't great that Marshall decided to show up half way through the season
Haha you just put stafford in with Brady and Rogers....Moore is better than henne. He scores touchdowns. He doesn't throw picks. Our d is playing way better but so is our qb

Haha you just put stafford in with Brady and Rogers....Moore is better than henne. He scores touchdowns. He doesn't throw picks. Our d is playing way better but so is our qb
Makes a lot more sense than lumping Sparano in with Belichick, Cowher, and Shula.

IMO competition makes you improve and consequently better.

If Matt Moore continues to play like his last 5 games, for the remainder of the season he has to be our starting QB next year.

I want Henne though backing him up and competing for the starting position.

Throughout their first 4 games starting under Daboll, Henne was the better QB. Who is say that he would not have improved given time......remember the D was playing awful during this time.

I like Moore but I also feel Henne is better than most people think.

My ideal scenario for 2012.......we go 8-8 this year, keep Sparano, Daboll & Nolan, re-sign Henne and draft RGIII in first round:up:

resign Henne? Have you lost your flipping mind. He has done nothing. Absolutly nothing and will NEVER be a good QB.
I guess your sig says it all:
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
If you are a wise man, that is one foolish question.

With just the eye, im telling you Henne was the better QB. Look back at the forums when Matt Moore first replaced Henne. He was awful.

My eyes saw during the opening game agaist the Pats; Henne looked okay. Moore loked better against Dallas.

Also his 'fantasy' stats were better

Mark Twain once said there are three types of lies. "Lies, Damned lies, & Statistics". Fantasy stats < Real, tangible, actual, legitimate stats.

My eyes saw during the opening game agaist the Pats; Henne looked okay. Moore loked better against Dallas.

Mark Twain once said there are three types of lies. "Lies, Damned lies, & Statistics". Fantasy stats < Real, tangible, actual, legitimate stats.

couldn't disagree more, both in the instance of basically the entire first half, and in the instance of that last offensive possession that should have easily sealed the game.

This is the best argument against drafting RG3 that I've ever seen.

I say we bring Henne back too...The stadium needs a fresh paint job. I think Chad is too old to be a ball boy now :-(

Dude was taken first overall for a reason. Detroit just refuses to admit that their OL is an issue.

resign Henne? Have you lost your flipping mind. He has done nothing. Absolutly nothing and will NEVER be a good QB.
I guess your sig says it all:
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
If you are a wise man, that is one foolish question.[/QUOTE

fool.....there was no question!

Back
Top Bottom