Bring Henne back 2012! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Henne back 2012!

this is a typical " bash the OP and go way overboard with the hate " thread. Did he really say anything that bad? Most people on this site have been saying that Henne is a solid back up and nothing more than that for years. Now the OP suggests we bring him back to be just that, a back up and everyone cries and hates. Most people are also on the fence about Sparano coming back, so how is he saying anything that crazy. Maybe he thinks that Miami is playing like beasts right now ( we are ) and that a new coaching staff will likely mess that up. Either way it is always better to support and help then bash and hate.

Cheers mate, someone who actually read the thread.

I have never once stated Henne was better than . I actually stated Henne should be brought back as a solid backup, but as mega-fin-love stated, most fans go overboard without havingthe insight to read that actual thread.........getting like philly fans down here!

Cheers mate, someone who actually read the thread.

I have never once stated Henne was better than . I actually stated Henne should be brought back as a solid backup, but as mega-fin-love stated, most fans go overboard without havingthe insight to read that actual thread.........getting like philly fans down here!
but why would we bring him back, even as a backup?

aside from that fact that he stinks, hes not under contract. so we should give him a new contract and pay him for what? we can draft a qb who will prob be the backup next year unless moore implodes, and we can sign one for cheap if need be for a backup role.

henne prob would not even want to come back to the fins, he would prob want to go somewhere else and try and start.

I'd imagine at a point or 2 in the past, this would be conceptually reminiscent of a Rams "Warner vs Bulger" type thread, eh? (with Moore playing both roles)
:lol: It's the antithesis.

Henne sucks .... there, I said it.

I think it makes absolutely zero sense to bring henne back. He is a free agent, will probably shop around and find a deal that pays him better money than we will want to pay him. I have to assume he has at the very least lost his starters role, and won't get a starters contract from us.

the only way I think he comes back, is if for some boneheaded *** reason we don't draft a rookie quarterback... (which, with the last decade of decisions, won't be a real shocker if we don't)

Please no...The damage done trying to make him into something he is not (a pro QB) is almost unrepairable now...much-less giving him rope again.

So the Marlins have Jose Reyes, the Heat have the big 3, and the Dolphins get Chad Henne and an offensive lineman in the first round...no thanks.

this is a dolphins board and your a chicagoland sports fan. what does that matter?

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

p.s. Henne is done in miami. enough already.

The only way we do that is a last resort. I think we pick someone up that Daboll has worked with besides a rookie qb. i.e. Seneca Wallace

The only way we do that is a last resort. I think we pick someone up that Daboll has worked with besides a rookie qb. i.e. Seneca Wallace
So, keep Sparano and pick up Seneca Wallace. I'm really liking the plans to improve this team. The only thing missing is resigning Colombo to a longterm contract and we're set!

but why would we bring him back, even as a backup?
Because he's still better than just about anybody else you'll pick-up as a backup. Would you rather grab the next Ray Lucas and hope for the best?

So, keep Sparano and pick up Seneca Wallace. I'm really liking the plans to improve this team. The only thing missing is resigning Colombo to a longterm contract and we're set!
No no no, just saying I think daboll would like to have someone he's coached before. AND YES KEEP SPARANO! btw that would be a improvement over JP Losman... Wallace>Losman as a backup am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom