Bring JT back? What do you think? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring JT back? What do you think?

Would you bring JT back as a FA and with a reasonable contract?

• Yes

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 103 53.4%

• Total voters
i loved when he was here and wish him luck elsewhere but neither him nor zt are coming back. that would be moving in what i like to call the wrong direction. the youth movement is working thus far - no need to fix what isn't broken.

JT told the Washington Post that " If I'm not back, I wouldn't be surprised"

He says he's not worth $8MM. Maybe we can get him back at a reasonable contract.

Would you bring him back under those conditions? I would.

He also said in The Post that his leg isn't 100% healed from the surgery he had in the beginning of the year. I wouldn't take him back unless he's 100% healthy but I don't even think I'd take him back.

He wanted out to go to a winner. Now that the team is looking good, he'd come back? That's bandwagoning

I'd take him in a heartbeat. However, I'm sticking with this 3-4, which means he moves to OLB and splits time/ replaces Roth. At OLB, I'm not paying more than $5 mil per year.

Porter has been more than capable of replacing Taylor at this point.

We don't need JT or the prima donna publicity he brings.

Not just that, but if JT comes back, he would be the one starting at ROLB, which is Porter's best position.

JT isn't molded to play LOLB, so one would be playing out of position. Then, I'm sure BP wants to continue a youth movement...JT would be 36 by the start of the season.

Hey this whole situation sucked from both sides, I would take JT back. I figure he has 2 good years in him.

JT doesn't want to be in Washington, he wants to be with a winner. if he only know what was going to happen this year, he would have tried to stay.

Here is the thing: would JT bring an upgrade to the dolphins and a reasonable cost? What kind of upgrade and how much?

That is how this management team works.

Hey this whole situation sucked from both sides, I would take JT back. I figure he has 2 good years in him.

JT doesn't want to be in Washington, he wants to be with a winner. if he only know what was going to happen this year, he would have tried to stay.

Here is the thing: would JT bring an upgrade to the dolphins and a reasonable cost? What kind of upgrade and how much?

That is how this management team works.

Well, the Dancing Queen got his wish and got traded to a "winner." I don't get it? I thought that's what the Dancing Queen wanted?

I voted no.

JT wanted out, we showed him the door, that's that.

Of course, I don't have the sentimental attachment to JT or his defensive cohorts that a lot of Dolphins fans have. As far as I'm concerned, the defense that was anchored by JT, Zach and the rest is way overrated. Yes, they were saddled with a useless QB and a substandard coach (and at times even let down by the kicker), but they folded time and again when it counted most.

BP said that the conditions of Taylor's contract would include wearing a tutu on game days and a name tag that says "I love Bill".

I would bring him back but only for a cheap price and if I'm sure he really wants to play hard. He may not be what he once was and we are seeing that in washington, so we shouldn't pay him much. But I don't buy the publicity/drama stuff. Ricky's situation was a lot worse and everybody hated him for it (including me) but now he is contributing and everybody loves him again (including me). So I would give him a chance if the price is right.

Please........... There is no comparing Ricky's situation to JT's.

Yeah alot of people were pissed when ricky walked out the way he did. I wont defend it either. The reality is Ricky didnt just walk out on the team. He quit on life and himself. He ran off to Australia to live in a tent and practice yoga. He completly cracked under the pressure and had a total mental meltdown.

Jason Taylor let his ego get larger then his worth. He thinks the world revolves around him. He thinks he is smoothe enough to use his charm to do as he pleases and he has noone to answer too. I would not be surprised if his injury and his statistically bad year is directly linked to the fact that he did not take conditioning and practices as seriously as he should have. What he once was and what he is today are two different things. He is soft. From what I can see, he still dosnt care. He should be embarassed by what he said in that interview. He flat out admitted he isnt worth what the Skins signed him for. He was very casaul about it too boot. He dosnt care about anyone or anything other then himself.

A huge no thank you to him returning.

JT has always been a class act. However, if he comes and brings it on in training camp like Mrs. Maria Carey on a night out with julia roberts, i will oppose that. And demote him to a lesser post as i see fit. If he does come back, i demand he wears high heals, because i like my men to wear the high heals and stuff.
As he did in the past, then we will welcome him.
If he wants to come here and play mister celebrity,
i dont have to work, i play to boggo game, then fine.
or do a damn thing for this team then get out.
We dont want you period. THats what it all comes down to.
Period. We want winners people. And JT is not one of them.
Or he was in the past a long time ago.
maybe

Back
Top Bottom