Bring JT back? What do you think? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring JT back? What do you think?

Would you bring JT back as a FA and with a reasonable contract?

• Yes

Votes: 90 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 103 53.4%

• Total voters
Begone troll!!!
trollbgone2je4-1.jpg

This is sad, are you guys all kidding me? For all he's done in his career at Miami, you'd still rather have MATT ROTH than Jason Taylor on the other side of Porter?!?! Everyone wants to talk about "burning bridges" but how can you HONESTLY blame the situation that happened with him? He's in the twilight of his career and we're rebuilding, he deserved to go onto a contender and coming off 1-15 REALISTICALLY isn't going to be a contender the next year. Bring him BACK! He was DPOTY three years ago and you guys don't want him back because you feel betrayed? Get over yourselves. We got the 2nd rounder we needed out of him and now we have a chance to get JT and KEEP that 2nd rounder. He loves Miami, Miami loves him BRING-HIM-BACK!

This is sad, are you guys all kidding me? For all he's done in his career at Miami, you'd still rather have MATT ROTH than Jason Taylor on the other side of Porter?!?! Everyone wants to talk about "burning bridges" but how can you HONESTLY blame the situation that happened with him? He's in the twilight of his career and we're rebuilding, he deserved to go onto a contender and coming off 1-15 REALISTICALLY isn't going to be a contender the next year. Bring him BACK! He was DPOTY three years ago and you guys don't want him back because you feel betrayed? Get over yourselves. We got the 2nd rounder we needed out of him and now we have a chance to get JT and KEEP that 2nd rounder. He loves Miami, Miami loves him BRING-HIM-BACK!

I can only speak for myself but I can honestly tell you that not wanting him back has nothing to do with me taking it personally that he left.

My opinion of him as a football player is that he has become soft. Too proud for his own good. He isnt a leader in the locker room or on the field, nor is he a good teammate. He is over valued in what he gets paid compared to what he accomplishes. I dont see where this new Dolphins team has a place for him.

Now let me ask you this: Where did you get the idea that him coming back is a realistic option? He is under contract with the Redskins. Do you want to give back those picks and pay him 8 million to come back? Just because he is down in Miami during a fund raiser and a reporter sticks a mic in his face and he gives an open ended answer in response to it, does not equate him to returning to play here. Everyone should be happy, Taylor is on a new team. Parcells got value for the trade. Miami fans are having the best season we have had in a long time. The only ones who can really have a beef about the trade is the redskins fans and organazation. That is between Taylor and them. Another thing about that fund raiser. If you were his boss would you be a little upset that he is out profiling at a fund raiser during a work week. He should be working his tail off to learn the playbook inside n out, rehab his knee, study game film on his opponet. If I was him and not doing those type of things with the year that he is having I would be embarassed to cash those paychecks he gets.

He isn't a good run stopper. He's a pure pass-rusher.

Remember those highlights from when the Redskins actually got him on the field?

The other team ran right at him. There was a play put out on U-tube of a player knocking his dancing tail to the ground...;)

He is going to be an actor. Why do you guys think he'd take a pay cut to keep playing? His heart is not in this.

jt was my favorite dolphin. That being said its time to move on. This franchise is now young and hungry. As great as JT was here all things come to an end.

yeah, lets bring back our fourth quarter and were losing by 21 points and jt finally gets to the qb sack artist.... never made plays when they counted... locker room divider... pos:up: i have been a fan of this team since the 1970 season... hes not even a top 100 memory for me...

I don't think I should comment on the average perception of Jason Taylor in finheaven. Personally, the average person in the Miami community will always love Jason Taylor for bringing some fun for a team that depleted of winning. I really don't understand the hate but I can never stop the overall perception that some of you have against Jason Taylor. To me he will always be one of the best Dolphins of all time.

Back
Top Bottom