Bring One Former Player In Their Prime Back To The Dolphins Team Today, Who Would It Be? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring One Former Player In Their Prime Back To The Dolphins Team Today, Who Would It Be?

Which former player will make the most impact (not your favorite player) for 2018?

• Dan Marino

• Zach Thomas

• Jason Taylor

• Ricky Williams

• Sam Madison

• Dwight Stephenson

• Tim Bowens

• Richmond Webb

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We saw many years of one man in Dan not being able to take us to the promise land. If I can get 2006 DPOY Jason Taylor for the 2018 season I think that transforms the entire defense giving us a more complete team. Plus we would certainly face the Pats in the playoffs and Taylor was a Brady killer. Paired with Wake and good depth, I think that's a damn fine defense. 2006 Jason Taylor was a playmaker and won games for us.

It has to be Marino. Imagine w the rules of today? The game was always QB skewed but now even more so. And the league is more watered down - he’d shred through the league like NE has done routinely and only really face true challenge in the post season. Dan by a long shot. Heck, give me Bob Griese in his prime over the other guys too. QB is just too important.

We saw many years of one man in Dan not being able to take us to the promise land. If I can get 2006 DPOY Jason Taylor for the 2018 season I think that transforms the entire defense giving us a more complete team. Plus we would certainly face the Pats in the playoffs and Taylor was a Brady killer. Paired with Wake and good depth, I think that's a damn fine defense. 2006 Jason Taylor was a playmaker and won games for us.
In his prime, Dan was winning games for us that we shouldn’t have won. A lot. QB just had too big of impact today - immediately we’d have the best QB in the game along w Rodgers / Brady / Ben and we’d be a shoe-in for 12 wins every year.

Pretty sad nobody on that list was drafted in the 2000s.

Kind of sums up the state of this franchise for the last 20 years.
Well anybody drafted after 2000 would likely be on the team if they were any good no? Like Wake

Going against the obvious I picked Jason Taylor. Such a beast

In his prime, Dan was winning games for us that we shouldn’t have won. A lot. QB just had too big of impact today - immediately we’d have the best QB in the game along w Rodgers / Brady / Ben and we’d be a shoe-in for 12 wins every year.

If we could draft Dan Marino and keep him the next 17 years, hells yeah he would be my first choice with no hesitation.But the question was who would you pick for the 2018 season which I take we can only keep said player for this 1 year. For the 2018 seaoson and the 2018 roster, I think 2006 DPOY Jason Taylor makes this defense elite and makes us a force against the top QB's we would likely face. Brady, Big Ben etc.

Back
Top Bottom