Bringing Back Marino? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing Back Marino?

How old was Earl Morall, when he came into reaplace and injured Griese for the perfect season? If you know the answer to this question, than there is hope for Marino coming back and helping us go all the way.

I wonder what Saban thinks about Dan, I know linehan was involved when Denny Green wanted to bring Dan to the vikings.

Help me out guys, keep this thread alive. Dan is listening! JK

Nasty said:
My brother and I just started talkin about this... :bong2: what do you guys think?

Alright. What if we brought Dan back? Think about it... If a guy like Vinny Testy can play at that age, why not Dan? If we were to draft a QB next year, and needed a veteran stop-gap QB to mentor our future guy... I think Marino could do it. He never had talent around him like he would now. Who was his running back? Abdul-Jabar? He would have Ronnie&Ricky. He would also have Chambers, Booker, McMike, and our o-line that is solid and still improving.

He wouldnt need to come back and air it out to carry our offense. All he would need to do is manage the offense. And with another year of FA, with lots of spending room, and another draft class that produces 2-3 starters... maybe he, JT, Zach, and Sam all get their Superbowl?

And, if we did end up making it to the Superbowl... there is NO WAY those guys let us lose! :lol: I think they would all come out and dominate at their positions just out of the desire they all have...

Are you serious? come on man.

I think he should stay retired but if this were to happen I would support his and Saban's decision!

Finland said:
Are you serious? come on man.
Its only a game, have fun and dream a bit. Serious or not, this thread has made our lives funner and we are better off for it. So keep it going. Dan is listening!

aboome said:
i dont think he would come back. plus has anyone came back after being inducted to the HOF

Yeah some linebacker 5 years ago i think did I don't remeber his name but he came back with the 49ers.

grendel said:
How old was Earl Morall, when he came into reaplace and injured Griese for the perfect season? If you know the answer to this question, than there is hope for Marino coming back and helping us go all the way.

Pretty sure it was 38

kwh924 said:
Pretty sure it was 38
Thanx kwh, I think he was older but once i have the time to research, i willl confirm.

On a side note, Griese Jr may be up for grabs next year, i say we take a shot at bringing him back as the main guy, with Danny as Earl morrall! Gus is good enough to ride the pine.

Think about this what about only signing DAN for the Superbowl just so he could get a ring

Nasty said:
My brother and I just started talkin about this... :bong2: what do you guys think?

Alright. What if we brought Dan back? Think about it... If a guy like Vinny Testy can play at that age, why not Dan? If we were to draft a QB next year, and needed a veteran stop-gap QB to mentor our future guy... I think Marino could do it. He never had talent around him like he would now. Who was his running back? Abdul-Jabar? He would have Ronnie&Ricky. He would also have Chambers, Booker, McMike, and our o-line that is solid and still improving.

He wouldnt need to come back and air it out to carry our offense. All he would need to do is manage the offense. And with another year of FA, with lots of spending room, and another draft class that produces 2-3 starters... maybe he, JT, Zach, and Sam all get their Superbowl?

And, if we did end up making it to the Superbowl... there is NO WAY those guys let us lose! :lol: I think they would all come out and dominate at their positions just out of the desire they all have...

smoke the rest and play some madden. you'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom