Bringing Back Marino? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing Back Marino?

Nasty said:
ya... but I'm not worried about the mobility thing... he never had any anyways. :lol:

True, but we'd also have to think if he has kept in NFL shape. Everytime we hear about Vinny they mention his intense workout program and how he keeps in shape so if he should get the call from a team he is ready to go. I don't doubt Marino keeps in shape, but I do doubt it's to the extent Vinny does it. It's a great thought, but a bad reality. I'd love to see it, he is my favorite player of all time, and he was my hero growing up, I'd love nothing more than to see him win a ring, and with us, but in all reality it just isn't plausible.

AquaInferno said:
If we made it to the big game sometime, could we actually sign Dan on for 1 game? Right before the Superbowl, let him take a snap and do a quick dump pass or something, just to get my man a ring you know?
Yes we could, it would be up to Wayne H. and the coach. Of course the team would have a say, but I think most of the guys would welcome the idea. It has to happen while the team leaders like Zach, Taylor and Madison are still around. They have a direct link to Danny and could push the young guys into allowing Dan the chance at a ring. How WACKY would that be, if next year we go to the show and Danny does come back and leads the winning drive!!!!!!! He would definitely be the GREASTEST, no questions ASKED!!!!

Agent51 said:
True, but we'd also have to think if he has kept in NFL shape. Everytime we hear about Vinny they mention his intense workout program and how he keeps in shape so if he should get the call from a team he is ready to go. I don't doubt Marino keeps in shape, but I do doubt it's to the extent Vinny does it. It's a great thought, but a bad reality. I'd love to see it, he is my favorite player of all time, and he was my hero growing up, I'd love nothing more than to see him win a ring, and with us, but in all reality it just isn't plausible.

DITO MAN DITO!!!!

AquaInferno said:
Be fair to Farve this is towards the end of his career, the guy plays a good game. And JR who posted Marino is overrated is saying that based on what he sees on ESPN classic, he obviously didn't watch him at all. Or maybe he's a Ray Finkle fan, laces out Dan, right Ray?

No opinions on Dan as a QB coach? Thought I'd get at least a positive post and a flame for it, but I got notta.

Never a flame about Dan....He's the greatest and all of our dreams are to have someone like him take the qB position for Miami.....A great leader whom none of us Fans will ever forget....it would be impossible to forget him and not compare every other QB to him (and find them wanting in some area) He was born with remarkable skills that took our breathe away and his great desire to win......Now you've got me dreaming of him coming back..:cry: but I wouldn't want to see him severly hurt playing and I really don't think he'd be interested in coaching, it is verytime-consuming and right now I think he likes his life the just way it is....Thanks Dan for the memories....we love you!

Fran2fin said:
Never a flame about Dan....He's the greatest and all of our dreams are to have someone like him take the qB position for Miami.....A great leader whom none of us Fans will ever forget....it would be impossible to forget him and not compare every other QB to him (and find them wanting in some area) He was born with remarkable skills that took our breathe away and his great desire to win......Now you've got me dreaming of him coming back..:cry: but I wouldn't want to see him severly hurt playing and I really don't think he'd be interested in coaching, it is verytime-consuming and right now I think he likes his life the just way it is....Thanks Dan for the memories....we love you!

seriously if I ever get my footwork down I promise Ill be a dolphins QB and do you guys all proud :D

I have the arm...I just have no footwork, Ill be our next marino say goodbye to our mediocre QB's :D

Ok its a long shot but if I ever get a chance ill make us proud

Alex22 said:
seriously if I ever get my footwork down I promise Ill be a dolphins QB and do you guys all proud :D

I have the arm...I just have no footwork, Ill be our next marino say goodbye to our mediocre QB's :D

Not with that Vince Young release ;)

Just messin' with ya man, I just remember we were having that convo in another post, the crack was set up too perfectly to pass up, lol.

Alex22 said:

do u play high school or something? are u being serious or j/k? :D

BrazForPhins said:
do u play high school or something? are u being serious or j/k? :D

serious and joke :lol:

yeah high school

Serious in the fact I do wanna play for miami

Joking comparing myself to dan :lol:

Agent51 said:
Not with that Vince Young release ;)

Just messin' with ya man, I just remember we were having that convo in another post, the crack was set up too perfectly to pass up, lol.

that was perfect :lol:

Alex22 said:
that was perfect :lol:

Yeah, but I had to go wash my hands right after cuz I kinda cracked on Vince and the Longhorns are my team, they are equal to the Dolphins in my loyalty, lol.

While it's exciting to think about, I don't think it's realistic that Dan would come back for another season.

I would be ecstatic if we were to get to the Superbowl in the next few years and sign him for one game... however... that'd be really disrespecting someone on the 52 man roster who had worked to get them to the big dance in the first place, so maybe not. Dan will always be a Miami legend, ring or not :D

too bad feeley wasnt on the roster.. we could always bump him for danny :D

Back
Top Bottom