Bringing Chad to the Fins would be more expensive than we thought. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing Chad to the Fins would be more expensive than we thought.

No he's not. He's a lockerroom disaster and a selfish player in the same mold of Randy Moss. A 3rd is more than enough for any team that wants to completely sacrifice their chemistry for a big name.

Larry Fitzgerald is worthy of a 1st.
I think they are going to try to move Larry. thats the player i would most like Parcells to make a run @. I think we could get Fitz and K. Warner in some kind of crazy 1st round swaparoo with the Cards. Not that far to drop to their pick and wont have the big money signing headache. Dont know what else could go into it but Ireland is our GM not me :lol:

we really need a good reciver but that is too much to give up for chad but seriously we have the worst reciving line up except for ginn. i hope we hit a gem WR in the draft.

the receiver from kansas i think his name is jordy nelson or marcus monk. Is Marcus Monk related to Art Monk? I heard that he was his nephew or something but i dont know.

Ummm how about no. That's way to much for a WR that I believe has only 2 or three years left in his prime b4 he starts to regress. I'm already weary of us trading a second for him. Trading picks for veterans was one of Wanny's biggest mistakes (other than piss poor drafts with the picks he kept but that's another story). For once, lets build through the draft. It might take two to three years but it would be worth it. For once, lets win with OUR players instead of taking every one else's castoffs!!!

I think they are going to try to move Larry. thats the player i would most like Parcells to make a run @. I think we could get Fitz and K. Warner in some kind of crazy 1st round swaparoo with the Cards. Not that far to drop to their pick and wont have the big money signing headache. Dont know what else could go into it but Ireland is our GM not me :lol:

Larry Fitzgerald would definitely be my first choice if he were to become available. He's young, he's already one of the best WR's in the NFL and he would have the potential to be around for a decade. I'm not sure what it would take to get him, but I seriously doubt it would be cheap.

And best of all, he's the anti-Ocho Cinco. :up:

you mean we cant get a top-5 WR for cheap???????????????????

MIND BOGGLING!

you mean we cant get a top-5 WR for cheap???????????????????

MIND BOGGLING!
Nor would we be able to get Ocho for cheap, he's looking for a new contract 2 years after receiving a lucrative extension. Go figure. :rolleyes: He ran around from news outlet to news outlet throwing his team under the bus and lying that they "mistreated" him, all because he's greedy and selfish.

Larry Fitzgerald would definitely be my first choice if he were to become available. He's young, he's already one of the best WR's in the NFL and he would have the potential to be around for a decade. I'm not sure what it would take to get him, but I seriously doubt it would be cheap.

And best of all, he's the anti-Ocho Cinco. :up:

Does that mean is is Cinco Ocho? Didnt think WR could do that:lol:

BTW: Word on the street is Fitz wont be coming out of Phoenix.....but that could well be a smoke-screen. Both he and and the Cards want to get a deal done..ASAP.

Nor would we be able to get Ocho for cheap, he's looking for a new contract 2 years after receiving a lucrative extension. Go figure. :rolleyes: He ran around from news outlet to news outlet throwing his team under the bus and lying that they "mistreated" him, all because he's greedy and selfish.

lets not speculate as to why he requested a trade. that entire organization appears to be dysfunctional. im sure you or i would want out.

Does that mean is is Cinco Ocho? Didnt think WR could do that:lol:

BTW: Word on the street is Fitz wont be coming out of Phoenix.....but that could well be a smoke-screen. Both he and and the Cards want to get a deal done..ASAP.
:lol:

I prefer "Stinko Ocho"

It's worth keeping an eye on, although it looks like he will resign with them from what I've read. How many players do they have coming up on FA in the next year or two?

:lol:

I prefer "Stinko Ocho"

It's worth keeping an eye on, although it looks like he will resign with them from what I've read. How many players do they have coming up on FA in the next year or two?

:sidelol::sidelol:

As for Arizona's FA signings.. they have too many. I believe Boldin is actually next year, and that is gonna bust the bank. I think the Bidwell regime would actually give up trying to resign Boldin in order to secure Fitz for a long-term haul. But of course, they still have to come to terms with Fitz (Fits has been on local outlets here saying he LOVES Phoenix and the Cards :up:), and wont have to restructure Anquon till next year

Karlos Dansby will be the next target this year. If they cant come to agreement (Dansby and the Cards) he can expect him to be tagged.

Of course, they also have to try to strike a deal with Calvin Pace before Spring.....

lets not speculate as to why he requested a trade. that entire organization appears to be dysfunctional. im sure you or i would want out.
We don't have to speculate anymore, the truth came out.

I speculated over a week ago that he was looking for a new deal and was laughed at because he signed an extension 2 years ago. My premise was that he realized that half of his new contract had already been payed (16 million in '06 & '07) and that for the remainder of the deal he would be a bargain. His story didn't add up, the theory that he wanted to come home to Miami was busted when he started begging other teams to trade for him. The theory that he wanted to play for a winner was also busted when he begged to go to Miami and Oakland. The idea that Cincy "mistreated" him is silly seeing that they made him the focus of their offense, they let him run his mouth and act like an *** without fines or suspensions, and they payed him millions of dollars to do it. The only possible reason left was money.

Well, the link in this thread takes you to Rotoworld which ran a story from the Washington Post, a newspaper that can't be called a "rag" by people that don't want to believe the story. It's all about money. He is everything we said he was.

why in the world would arizona get rid of fitzgerald?
They want Boldin to be the guy. paying both would be spreading them pretty thin for 1 position. Possibly a spread money around move to sign other needs. They had guys steppin up @ WR while Boldin was out also

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom