Broken and odd things report thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken and odd things report thread

OK... This has become very annoying... Now I know that things are in works and all, but when I spend 10 minutes typing a post to only have it go away, it is frustrating... And it is not on just 1 post... It has happened on several. Just venting is all... I am still getting the Gateway error message and I have tried to submit this a couple of times as well...:woot:

You guys are doing a grand job and I love ya for it!!!:bighug:

why do i keep getting:

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

and why is it so slow?
normally i wouldn't be so concerned except for what recently happened to FH.

[mod]posted in wrong forum, please use the proper one next time[/mod]

Load balancer is timing out. Muck is on it.

Please post future threads like this in the report thread. Thank guys.

Yeah, I'm finding some problems associated with the balancing device.

Should be ok for now. And a bit quicker.

Any reported trouble uploading sigs?

I've tried several times to upload a new one that is within the size restriction but keep getting the page saying it's too big.

OK... This has become very annoying... Now I know that things are in works and all, but when I spend 10 minutes typing a post to only have it go away, it is frustrating... And it is not on just 1 post... It has happened on several. Just venting is all... I am still getting the Gateway error message and I have tried to submit this a couple of times as well...:woot:

You guys are doing a grand job and I love ya for it!!!:bighug:

:lol: I feel you my brother.

I've learned to highlight and copy my longer posts before hitting "submit"...or for an article-type post, compose it in Word then paste it over.

Saves a lot of wailing and rending of furniture cushions.

Any reported trouble uploading sigs?

I've tried several times to upload a new one that is within the size restriction but keep getting the page saying it's too big.

yes, I finally uploaded to imageshack instead

Hey L2G will we ever get phinbux back?

I moved your post here because the answer to your question lies somewhere within this thread. :hi5:

but, since you asked. No, not in the previous form but we plan to do something similar once something that will work is available.

[LEFT said:
NaboCane[/LEFT];1062268127]I did that too, Darin...same result.

I'll try again.
Try it out of IE 7, when I was trying to upload an avitar it
wouldn't
work out of FF but did fine with IE. No idea why.

I have been experiencing long page loads - like 15-20 seconds. It is unique to this site. I have high speed cable and a pentium 4 computer so it isn't the connection or hardware.

Anyone else getting this same delay?

I have been experiencing long page loads - like 15-20 seconds. It is unique to this site. I have high speed cable and a pentium 4 computer so it isn't the connection or hardware.

Anyone else getting this same delay?

It could be the call time to the ad server. We had planned to work on that issue this weekend but had bigger problems to worry about. Please bear with us while we work through the last handful of details that are bogging us down. :hi5:

Hmm, for some reason, whenever I do a non-quick reply, it posts (had to check later by opening up a new page), but instead of going back to the message and thread, it gives me a "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds." Happens once in a while. Got me confused a bit since sometimes it's the first post of the day.

Back
Top Bottom