Browns are collecting draft picks on 2014. Which player could be right for Dolphins? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns are collecting draft picks on 2014. Which player could be right for Dolphins?

Which Brown's player could be right for Dolphins?

• OT Joe Thomas

Votes: 39 30.2%
  • DB Joe Haden

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • TE Jordan Cameron

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • None

Votes: 23 17.8%

• Total voters
Trade Patterson, Clay, and Martin for Thomas, Haden and Cameron plus send them a 2nd. :)

I was going to say "the Browns would never make that trade", but then I saw you had us also shipping out a 2nd round pick. :)

This is an obvious tank job by the Browns. If you're Ireland, you make the call and shake the tree to see what falls. If they're really dumb enough to move Haden or anyone else of value then sure, pull the trigger. I doubt it happens though. A young talented TE and CB aren't positions you want to give up.

I agree with WV. I also want no part of Joe Thomas' contract.

Did he just say joe thomas for a 2nd rounder plus some worthless picks? Lol he is arguably the best LT in football

Did he just say joe thomas for a 2nd rounder plus some worthless picks? Lol he is arguably the best LT in football

Let's be clear, Jake Long is the best LT in football when healthy.

That said, Joe Thomas' contract is too expensive for a team that won't make the playoffs in 2-3 years, so making room for additional playmakers' contracts could make sense for that FO. The point is dealing with him could be easier for Jeff Ireland than Michael Lombardi under today's situations in Miami and Cleveland.

Let's be clear, Jake Long is the best LT in football when healthy.

That said, Joe Thomas' contract is too expensive for a team that won't make the playoffs in 2-3 years, so making room for additional playmakers' contracts could make sense for that FO. The point is dealing with him could be easier for Jeff Ireland than Michael Lombardi under today's situations in Miami and Cleveland.

Jake Long is not the best LT in football when healthy. The new regime in Cleveland is not having a fire sale. They just don't think Richardson is special and I agree.

this isn't a firesale on clevelands part. chud was completely clueless in Carolina and anyone living here could testify to that. he had 3 good rb's in d Williams, j stewart, and mike Tolbert last year and didn't know how to use them, nor did he want to use them. weeden is replaced next season or heck maybe once he can pass a physical he might just give him away for a conditional pic to the jags. newtons rookie season made chud, but once teams figured out how to play newton it was pretty much game over. but no, they are not giving up Cameron, hayden, or Thomas even though I would love to have any of the three on team

We should trade an 8th rounder for Bess.

Richardson was the star of that team. I wish the Dolphins would have gone after him. THAT is the kind of player we need on this offense.

I see Lamar Miller as a career journeyman. He MIGHT reach Ronnie Brown stature at best.
Richardson and his 3.6 ypc is some star! He's not even the best player on the Browns, let alone a "star". If he had been a 3rd round pick instead of a 3rd over-all pick, you'd consider him marginal running back at best. People can make all the excuses they want for his lack of production but the Browns have a solid offensive line and Richardson isn't the only RB in the league who faces 8 in the box from time to time.

Here's the thing: he's making like 11 million dollars per year. To play a position where he doesn't touch the football and doesn't ever make any actual plays.

Even if Cleveland was willing to send him to us for a 2nd rounder... I wouldn't even want him.

Josh Gordon.. With a good QB this kid is gonna be a monster. I could only imagine he, Wallace, and Hartline lined up in 3 wr's sets.. Nasty!

Lol why do these threads keep coming up? Miami's trying to build a team not buy one. Enough with these Madden football trades, they're NOT going to happen.

I'd take Haden for a 1st in a heartbeat. Maybe give them another pick or something too. Haden, Grimes, Patterson in the nickel. We'd finally have corner depth!
Yeah, I'd do that too. Haden is one of the best corners in the league and would push Miami's secondary to among the best. With the pass rush the Dolphins have that would be a great addition making it even more difficult on opposing offenses.

Back
Top Bottom