Browns are collecting draft picks on 2014. Which player could be right for Dolphins? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns are collecting draft picks on 2014. Which player could be right for Dolphins?

Which Brown's player could be right for Dolphins?

• OT Joe Thomas

Votes: 39 30.2%
  • DB Joe Haden

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • TE Jordan Cameron

Votes: 41 31.8%
  • None

Votes: 23 17.8%

• Total voters
Lol why do these threads keep coming up? Miami's trying to build a team not buy one. Enough with these Madden football trades, they're NOT going to happen.

Miami won't be buying a team by trading for a guy that could help this season.

I mean if Joe Haden were available, our secondary would be top 5 in the league, while adding Joe Thomas could avoid Ryan Tannehill to be injured.

Lol why do these threads keep coming up? Miami's trying to build a team not buy one. Enough with these Madden football trades, they're NOT going to happen.

You build a team by buying one. We DO pay them, do we not?
Are you saying that you wouldn't have done the H. Walker trade?

You know the funny thing about that trade is that Madden (The video gameAI) would
NEVER go for a trade like that.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

Miami won't be buying a team by trading for a guy that could help this season.

I mean if Joe Haden were available, our secondary would be top 5 in the league, while adding Joe Thomas could avoid Ryan Tannehill to be injured.

If Lombardi called me up as the Dolphins GM and said; Pending a physical, I would like to trade Joe Haden to Miami for
a 1st round pick, I would take that. Matter of fact, I'd fly to Cleveland to get the deal done right then and there.

You build a team by buying one. We DO pay them, do we not?
Are you saying that you wouldn't have done the H. Walker trade?

You know the funny thing about that trade is that Madden (The video gameAI) would
NEVER go for a trade like that.

NO team would go for a trade like that. It isn't 1989 anymore and Minnesota was stupid to do the trade 24 years ago in the first place. Just because something crazy happened once upon a time doesn't make it worth using as the barometer for something so far in the future. We don't get to just cherry pick players off another team's roster because they were smart and dealt an overrated player that plays a position that is being rapidly devalued.

He's simply asking a "what if" question. If you don't want to play, be quiet.

I'd love to have Cameron and Thomas. Our dbs are doing well so, haden is good but, not interested.

I´d take Haden and Cameron for a 1st, 2nd, and 4th pick. that would instantly make our secondary the best in the league and our TE´s a force. our defense would be better than any D we´ve had.

Back
Top Bottom