Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
"I don't think it'll be snowing Sunday," Bruschi said with a laugh, referring to the Patriots' AFC East showdown against the winless Dolphins at 1 p.m. at Gillette Stadium. "Maybe it will, you never know. But, yeah, that was a memorable moment from last year and how the fans reacted, you usually can't have a reaction like that because you don't usually have a storm during the game, that close to the game.

"It was something people will talk about, it was last year, but it was something I'll remember. That's one of the greatest crowd reactions I've ever been around, to see the snow go up in the air like that. It was something that you don't forget."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2004/10/06/hes_in_position_to_succeed?pg=2

How many of you have recurring nightmares about that Bruschi intercept for a TD. ?

Yeah...it was a great moment....having the Dolphin Fans beaten up and have battery filled snow balls hit Fiedler......

Screw Bruschi...what an A-hole....

At least we dont play them in the snow this year.There is a lot of payback we owe that team.Maybe if we can get Pioli and Weiss we can start the process of bringing them down a notch.Right now we look more like toothless tigers than someone who can take a bite out of them.

Let's play them in a hurricane, we are use to that!

Section, do you know you just kind of stuck up for Jay?????

NJFINSFAN1 said:

getting hit by battery filled snowballs is just wrong. :fire:

fins4o8 said:
getting hit by battery filled snowballs is just wrong. :fire:
Ya Think :confused: :confused: :confused:

It was a Joke to Section who has been killing Fiedler all over the place!:eek:

Section126 said:
Yeah...it was a great moment....having the Dolphin Fans beaten up and have battery filled snow balls hit Fiedler......
Screw Bruschi...what an A-hole....

Get off your high horse! You telling me nothing has ever happened at Pro Player Stadium? No fan of the oppostion has ever been hurt? Why would that take away from what Bruschi did in the game or his comments after the game. Let me guess it was his fault that ricky wanted to go smoke blunt instead of playing for the Dolphins too. ;)

The Patriots and their smugs fans will get theirs....Hopefully this Sunday.:fire:

pats4life said:
Get off your high horse! You telling me nothing has ever happened at Pro Player Stadium? No fan of the oppostion has ever been hurt? Why would that take away from what Bruschi did in the game or his comments after the game. Let me guess it was his fault that ricky wanted to go smoke blunt instead of playing for the Dolphins too. ;)
We would throw stuff, but fans from the other teams have all the good seats! We can't reach that far! :roflmao:

CrunchTime said:
"I don't think it'll be snowing Sunday," Bruschi said with a laugh, referring to the Patriots' AFC East showdown against the winless Dolphins at 1 p.m. at Gillette Stadium. "Maybe it will, you never know. But, yeah, that was a memorable moment from last year and how the fans reacted, you usually can't have a reaction like that because you don't usually have a storm during the game, that close to the game.

"It was something people will talk about, it was last year, but it was something I'll remember. That's one of the greatest crowd reactions I've ever been around, to see the snow go up in the air like that. It was something that you don't forget."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2004/10/06/hes_in_position_to_succeed?pg=2

How many of you have recurring nightmares about that Bruschi intercept for a TD. ?
yup

there is nothing I hate more than arrogant Pats fans :fire:

maybe asparagus ! :lol:

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Against Pat Fans...I'll stick up for him anyday.

I don't know anything about battery filled snowballs, I hope that was a (bad) joke...but the spontaneity of the snow going up in the air to Rock & Roll Part 2 was an amazing moment that will be a highlight on NFL films for years.

Section126 said:
Against Pat Fans...I'll stick up for him anyday.

Are you sure it wasnt a Dolphin fan that threw something at him? :roflmao: From what I have read a few of you wouldnt mind laying a beating down on Jay :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom