Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank

Section126 said:
Yeah...it was a great moment....having the Dolphin Fans beaten up and have battery filled snow balls hit Fiedler......

Screw Bruschi...what an A-hole....
its not his fault the fans are idiots let the guy enjoy his greatest moment, he worked hard to get where he is

Undertaker #59 said:
I don't know anything about battery filled snowballs, I hope that was a (bad) joke...but the spontaneity of the snow going up in the air to Rock & Roll Part 2 was an amazing moment that will be a highlight on NFL films for years.

Dude...I checked out the girlie pic thread in your sig that is from that Pats site...and I must say...there are some nice chicks in there....But what is with that guy "patswinagain" posting those pics of that fat chic...over and over....?

Section126 said:
Dude...I checked out the girlie pic thread in your sig that is from that Pats site...and I must say...there are some nice chicks in there....But what is with that guy "patswinagain" posting those pics of that fat chic...over and over....?
Not sure...there is always someone that thinks he's a joker, must have been awhile ago though....the thread gets better and better the farther you get into it. ;)

Section126 said:
OH boy...these Pat fans are just so smug...they make me sick.
excuse me while I go puke.

Love your avatar!
:cool:

As for us being 'smug', while I can see your side, every team has fans that are rude, obnoxious, classy, nice, etc. They are all human.

If anyone got hit w/battery filled snowballs, that is nothing that the Pats or their classy fans would condone, and let me apologize if it indeed happened. You guys will get better soon and be contending for the division. You have also had a lot of success over the years while we have not. So let us have our mini time in the sun, and soon enough you'll be back there.

Good luck on Sunday. Stay healthy and may the best team win.

Undertaker #59 said:
Not sure...there is always someone that thinks he's a joker, must have been awhile ago though....the thread gets better and better the farther you get into it. ;)

I don't think that guy was joking...he was serious...he posted a bunch of "personal" looking photos including one where the fat chic was wearing a pats T-shirt.

Section126 said:
I don't think that guy was joking...he was serious...he posted a bunch of "personal" looking photos including one where the fat chic was wearing a pats T-shirt.
Oh well. It was several years ago....start at the end and work your way back instead :)

I only give so much credit to player who picks off fee fee I havent played football in 15 years and I coulda made that play. Reminds me of that guy from dallas against pitt in the SB *yawn* it was a huge play no doubt but it had a lot more to do with fiedlers tendancies than Bruschis skill.

Bruschi is da MAN. He's to us Pats Fans what Zach Thomas is to you guys. Teddy is always humble, works hard, and makes the greatest plays in the biggest moments. BTW, he is also the AFC defensive player of the week.

cheers

pats4life said:
Are you sure it wasnt a Dolphin fan that threw something at him? :roflmao: From what I have read a few of you wouldnt mind laying a beating down on Jay :roflmao:
That is much more likely. Pats fans want to keep Jay healthy.

PatriotGOD said:
That is much more likely. Pats fans want to keep Jay healthy.

Some of the commentary on this thread is bordering on smack talk.Not me.I am a gentleman.

:nesucks:

Not for nuthin but, there were battery filled snow balls and there was a FEMALE 44 YEAR OLD school teacher that had her ribs broken and thrown in the snow by not ONE but TWO MALE patsy fans.......yup real classy.....

Pats fans.....Loyal since 2001.......with a small hiatus in 2002.:lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao:

:bombyou:
Section126 said:
OH boy...these Pat fans are just so smug...they make me sick.

excuse me while I go puke.
:nerd:
SCREW YOU!!!!! I've been here for quite awile now and seen nothing from you except when you cry like a little baby when people don't respond to your posts.
You post incoherent one liners that nobody can understand. and you try and scoop everybody else instead of just sharing the story with them and then you insult them when they don't understand you. Most Patriots Fans sympothize with Miami's plight and fear what may happen this weekend if the Pats are not cautious. But reading post like yours does nothing for your cause. In fact, it goes quite away in reminding us why we're GLAD The Dolphins suck this year.
:buttkick:
If nothing else, I will take grand satisfaction in knowing you, Section126 are home puking on yourself as your team gets embarrassingly SHUTOUT for the first time this season. And IF I decide to come back and stick it down YOUR throat its becosue you say stupid as$ things like this, not becosue I am smug. but becosue YOU started it. Buffon

And while I'm at it, Resize your signature so it fits the rest of the page.

You'll find drunken a$$holes everywhere. I always think its amusing when people try to impugn one team's fan base on the behavior of a few people - like it means the whole fan base "is not classy." What a poor leap of logic. You could do that with anyone.

again, not for nuthin but i have been to many many many...phins/pats games as i will be there again this weekend...and I see more stupid stuff there than i have at any other stadium.....I went to almost every home game of the panthers from their first year in the league til about 97 while i was staioned in that area and i never saw any thing even close to the stupid crap that i have seen in foxboro.

Back
Top Bottom