Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank

Undertaker #59 said:
You'll find drunken a$$holes everywhere. I always think its amusing when people try to impugn one team's fan base on the behavior of a few people - like it means the whole fan base "is not classy." What a poor leap of logic. You could do that with anyone.
Maybe, UT, But with this guy its bad. Like I said, I will be sitting at home in my underwhere, thinking about this guy shaking his head and puking in his corn flakes.

Geez, Um hot :fire:

nephinsfan said:
again, not for nuthin but i have been to many many many...phins/pats games as i will be there again this weekend...and I see more stupid stuff there than i have at any other stadium.....I went to almost every home game of the panthers from their first year in the league til about 97 while i was staioned in that area and i never saw any thing even close to the stupid crap that i have seen in foxboro.
And do you think that justifies implying all Patriots fans are classless?

and another thing that i want to bring up......I grew up in New England....and i am here to tell you,,,there were never any Hats, Jerseys, flags, nothing!!!! it seems to me that alot of the "fans" here in new england sure have jumped on the bandwagon in 2001......I can remember growing up in the late 70's through the years...everyone in the area was a Giants fan or someone else.......I have yet to meet a "true" follower of the team since the beginning..and that is the truth,

this only reminds me of how much i hate the patriots and some of their players. For a Florida fan a good way to get back at the New Englanders is to remind them of how much more successfull the Marlins are than the Red Sox.

But I dont follow baseball so that really offers me no reassurance.

nephinsfan said:
damn near.
I see. I am done with you then as you seemed to have a pretty closed mind. As far as long time Pats fans, I am one and I know many.

nephinsfan said:
and another thing that i want to bring up......I grew up in New England....and i am here to tell you,,,there were never any Hats, Jerseys, flags, nothing!!!! it seems to me that alot of the "fans" here in new england sure have jumped on the bandwagon in 2001......I can remember growing up in the late 70's through the years...everyone in the area was a Giants fan or someone else.......I have yet to meet a "true" follower of the team since the beginning..and that is the truth,
This is so true. How could anyone be a fan and live through all those mid 80s to mid 90s days. Its funny how quickly be people become fans and then dont become fans in professional sports.

Growing up in the bean I have seen an incredible amount of fairweather fans come since 2001 to this Pats team. It's just funny how foxboro stadium couldnt sell out in the early 90's, now every joe in NE is a Pats fan....same thing is going on with my red sox...at my school (framingham st college) everyone is now a red sox fan but you know 80 percent of them dont have a clue...i hate these fairweathers....the fairweathers are the ones who always talk noise and have nothing to back it up

Section126 said:
Dude...I checked out the girlie pic thread in your sig that is from that Pats site...and I must say...there are some nice chicks in there....But what is with that guy "patswinagain" posting those pics of that fat chic...over and over....?
See I thought just the opposite. There were some nice ones but I must say some of those girls were down right nasty. Not sure bout the tastes of some of those people. Maybe it is just the standard of girls in the Boston area.

BostonDolphan said:
Growing up in the bean I have seen an incredible amount of fairweather fans come since 2001 to this Pats team. It's just funny how foxboro stadium couldnt sell out in the early 90's, now every joe in NE is a Pats fan....same thing is going on with my red sox...at my school (framingham st college) everyone is now a red sox fan but you know 80 percent of them dont have a clue...i hate these fairweathers....the fairweathers are the ones who always talk noise and have nothing to back it up
It must be rough living in boston and being a Dolphins fan. Also in all fairness to some of these pats fans. it seems to be the fairweather ones that are the real smug and arrogant ones who are just plain *** holes.

nephinsfan said:
damn near.
Is that you on your avatar nephinsfan?
clear.gif

Are you really qualified to be determining what constitutes classy behavior?

PatriotGOD said:
Is that you on your avatar nephinsfan?
clear.gif

it is but nephinsfan is a man

Are you really qualified to be determining what constitutes classy behavior?
that is damn funny

FinsFanatic said:
that is damn funny
Thanks, but I see you edited my quote. If Nephinfan is a man, how can that also be him on the avatar?
clear.gif

while i despise the patriots, i respect the organization alot, except rodney harrison, nothing but late hits and cheap shots. as for bruschi, can't stand to see his face and will be glad when his time in the nfl is through. also i can't stand that stupid visa comercial with "mock" foster running thru the forrest giving attitude to trees. as for the "good" patriot fans i hope you enjoy your good luck and fortune, we as fin fans have enjoyed alot thru the years but i hope and wish everyday for the time the pats become the afc's version of the cardinals, hopefully it starts this sunday.

Give me a break. Seriously. Every team/city has fairweather fans. The Pats have always had die-hard fans. Are you really trying to say otherwise? Just because a poster types that does not make it fact.

Sure after the Super Bowl wins, you'll see folks who normally don't wear gear or follow the team religiously sport hats/shirts (like moms, a cousin who doesn't really watch football, etc.). It's called winning. Look into it. That's the nature of the beast. Poeple like to buy merchandise that says XXXX Champions, etc.. Every city has these peeps.

I agree with an earlier post. There are many classy Pats fans, and I like them come here just to talk some football. I am not here to start a fight. The majority of the posters here are great and realize that. But it is this seedy 15% or so that are just pouting sour graped jerks who want to make us feel bad for winning. Sorry if we don't as we finally have a team to feel great about. That doesn't mean we were not fans before that. Don't kid yourself, your not the only team with die-hards. And, if you really want to trace it back, it was not after 2001, but after Parcells joined the club.

To all the great classy posters here, I truely sympathize with how your team got screwed. I hope you guys stay healthy and may the best team win.

Back
Top Bottom