Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi-A Thorn in Fins Flank

When a team wins championships, it not only picks up the local fairweather fans, but they gain a national following. Look at the Yankees, Lakers, Celtics, Cowboys etc. etc. These teams consistently lead their respective sports in selling memorabilia, shirts, hats, DVDs blah blah blah. The Pats are currently #2 behind the Cowboys in football.

The Pats were the #4 team in Boston prior to the Parcells/Kraft revival. They are now #2 closely behind the Red Sox.

Also, the fan behavior as a WHOLE is far better at Gillette than it was at the old Foxboro Stadium. Yeah, a few fans will throw snowballs at the opposing team in the end zone. But as a whole, most fans were throwing snow up in the air in celebration that day.

By the way, Bruschi is one of the classiest individuals you will find in football.

SUPKEM said:
:bombyou:
:nerd:
SCREW YOU!!!!! I've been here for quite awile now and seen nothing from you except when you cry like a little baby when people don't respond to your posts.
You post incoherent one liners that nobody can understand. and you try and scoop everybody else instead of just sharing the story with them and then you insult them when they don't understand you. Most Patriots Fans sympothize with Miami's plight and fear what may happen this weekend if the Pats are not cautious. But reading post like yours does nothing for your cause. In fact, it goes quite away in reminding us why we're GLAD The Dolphins suck this year.
:buttkick:
If nothing else, I will take grand satisfaction in knowing you, Section126 are home puking on yourself as your team gets embarrassingly SHUTOUT for the first time this season. And IF I decide to come back and stick it down YOUR throat its becosue you say stupid as$ things like this, not becosue I am smug. but becosue YOU started it. Buffon

And while I'm at it, Resize your signature so it fits the rest of the page.

First of all...my sig does fit the page.....get rid of that cheap monitor you are using.

Second of all....you must have me mixed up...cuz I don't post incoherent one liners...and I get plenty of responses to my posts.

And lastly.....all I said is that Pats fans have become smug....and it's sick to me because we used to be the smug ones......and I don't care if you beat us by 100 points...our offense sucks and it's incapabale of beating anybody.
BTW....there is no need to be such a classless jerk like you were in this post. You are giving Pats fans a bad name. No go away loser.

Dirtywater said:
Love your avatar!
:cool:
As for us being 'smug', while I can see your side, every team has fans that are rude, obnoxious, classy, nice, etc. They are all human.
If anyone got hit w/battery filled snowballs, that is nothing that the Pats or their classy fans would condone, and let me apologize if it indeed happened. You guys will get better soon and be contending for the division. You have also had a lot of success over the years while we have not. So let us have our mini time in the sun, and soon enough you'll be back there.
Good luck on Sunday. Stay healthy and may the best team win.

You see? This is a classy fan...along with undertaker.......

I am glad though.... that one A-hole came in here to represent the classless Pat fans...I knew they were out there!

nephinsfan said:
and another thing that i want to bring up......I grew up in New England....and i am here to tell you,,,there were never any Hats, Jerseys, flags, nothing!!!! it seems to me that alot of the "fans" here in new england sure have jumped on the bandwagon in 2001......I can remember growing up in the late 70's through the years...everyone in the area was a Giants fan or someone else.......I have yet to meet a "true" follower of the team since the beginning..and that is the truth,
"Not for nothing" but it's my humble opinion that you led a very sheltered life. I grew up in new england and knew more Pats fans than not. All through the 70's,80's and 90's the Phins pretty much owned my Patriots. Wins where few and far between and the Patriots fan base was still fairly strong.For you to say everyone was a Giants or any team besides the Patriots is in a word ignorant. I would have to chalk it up to you living a sheltered life,popping too much acid/shrooms,or just to damn ignorant to speak the truth. It seems you want people to believe New England fans are mindless bandwagon followers with no insight as to the game of football what so ever. I attended 80% of all patriots games through the 80's and 90's along with thousands of other true fans. You my misguided friend are a poor excuse for a fan IMHO

CrunchTime said:
"I don't think it'll be snowing Sunday," Bruschi said with a laugh, referring to the Patriots' AFC East showdown against the winless Dolphins at 1 p.m. at Gillette Stadium. "Maybe it will, you never know. But, yeah, that was a memorable moment from last year and how the fans reacted, you usually can't have a reaction like that because you don't usually have a storm during the game, that close to the game.

"It was something people will talk about, it was last year, but it was something I'll remember. That's one of the greatest crowd reactions I've ever been around, to see the snow go up in the air like that. It was something that you don't forget."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2004/10/06/hes_in_position_to_succeed?pg=2

How many of you have recurring nightmares about that Bruschi intercept for a TD. ?
More of Jays demon than ours, he just loves throwing to Bruschi.

Back
Top Bottom