Bryan Cox or Zach Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox or Zach Thomas

FlaFinest954

Active Roster
Reaction score
Which was the most feared of the two LB's? Which one was better? (I know 1 was a mlb & 1 was an olb)

Both played MLB, but Offerdahl was better than both.

Bryan Cox was certainly more feared and at his peak a better player. Zach was more consistent throughout his career.

I like Bryan Cox he was a nasty player and a MLB should be. I remember watching him flipping the bird to the buffalo bills fans...classic.

zach is third or fourth all time in tackles. multiple pick 6's. nuff said in my opinion. peyton manning even said that he hated playing against zach because he knew what he was gonna do. he was like peyton on the d. could read offenses very well and didnt miss assignments like channing does now

zach is third or fourth all time in tackles. multiple pick 6's. nuff said in my opinion. peyton manning even said that he hated playing against zach because he knew what he was gonna do. he was like peyton on the d. could read offenses very well and didnt miss assignments like channing does now

The tackle stat is incredibly overrated.

how many other lbs did you know that were as consistant as zach? could read an offense like zack? i would fear a smart player more than a hot head. just my opinion. dont get me wrong i loved cox while he was a dolphin. but zach was a way better player. zach is a one of a kind. hall of famer.

how many other lbs did you know that were as consistant as zach? could read an offense like zack? i would fear a smart player more than a hot head. just my opinion. dont get me wrong i loved cox while he was a dolphin. but zach was a way better player. zach is a one of a kind. hall of famer.

Zach was a good player, very consistent but Cox at his peak was better and more feared.

I liked Zach...but only with a ticket, will he be in the Hall of Fame.

Zach attack baby. Even though I love Bryan also.

I liked Zach...but only with a ticket, will he be in the Hall of Fame.

You sure about that?

Here are Ray Lewis (A 1st ballot HOF'er) stats
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LewiRa00.htm

Here are Zach's
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThomZa01.htm

I'm not suggesting Zach was ever as good as Ray but his stats are close enough to one day be considered for the hall if Ray is a no-brainer.

By the way he has more tackles then ANY LB currently in the hall.

No offence but that might be one of the dumbest statements I've ever read. How in the hell can the tackles be overrated for a Linebacker? Thats like saying RBI's are overrated for a clean up hitter.

Back
Top Bottom