Bryant Johnson belongs in Miami... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Johnson belongs in Miami...

Berrian is jsut a speed threat.

DJ Hackett, i like his hands, but i not sure about his route running and how consistant he can be creating speration.
I watched pretty much ever game that DJ Hackett has played in and he does get some Speration and he is just good all around

Berrian is jsut a speed threat.

DJ Hackett, i like his hands, but i not sure about his route running and how consistant he can be creating speration.

Unlike Bryant Johnson, Berrian and Hackett have actually produced big games in their careers. I guess results are overrated...

Unlike Bryant Johnson, Berrian and Hackett have actually produced big games in their careers. I guess results are overrated...

settleskins, never said Hackett was bad idea. Berrian wouldnt fit here cause he's jsut a speed threat (Ginn), and we are trying to build a consistant passing attack right now too.

Bryant Johnson is a big guy that uses his size well. he really just isn't a focussed WR, being thrown behin two top #1 rounders, he has been quite frusturated. if he can come in to miami, obtain focus back since he is the man, and actually works hard... he could help bring some results for the Dolphins!!!

Update: Here is a rumor spotted on www.draftdaddy.com:

Flozell Adams is now getting love from Kansas City, Baltimore and Atlanta....Carolina is still toying with trading Julius Peppers....Arizona is also still considering trading Larry Fitzgerald and there is still smoke around Ocho Cinco's stay in Cincy....I keep hearing that Mike Brown is willing to do something with Chad Johnson if Chad is willing to give back some bonus money pre trade and the new team will give him a new deal.

I am posting this for all of you who are uncertain about Johnson's talents. I know this is just a rumor but the reason Arizona would considering doing this is directly related to the skills of Bryant Johnson. Arizona has the opportunity to trade Fitzgerald and sign Johnson to a much less expensive deal. I doubt they would consider taking this route however if, like many of you claim, Johnson's skills are only that of a mediocre third receiver. I even doubt a rumor like this would start unless someone out there had confidence in Johnson stepping into the 2nd receiver spot. Otherwise, who would believe it? BELIEVE THAT HATERS!

Back
Top Bottom