Bryant McKinney visits Fins, takes physical | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinney visits Fins, takes physical

Get them both out of here

IMO I think Patterson re-negotiates to a team friendly deal or faces getting cut.

Carpenter, unless Sturgis blows it in camp is gone. It's basically Sturgis job to lose. Even if it's a dead tie, Carpenter is gone.

Get them both out of here

Thing is, we don't have to. We're fine with the cap, and can wait and see who comes available in the coming months, No reason to jump the gun on any player, who coaches may like in camp.

He sure aint my first choice but still, didn't he displace Oher, the Blindsider? As a one year bandage, don't know that he particularly fits our scheme but IMO we could do worse, is a better option than committing big bucks and a 2nd rounder to a disgruntled, back injured long-commitment LT, and will get some some breathing room to either move Martin in, sign an up and coming FA or draft a god one. Personally I will breathe a sigh of relief if we can get this whole filled with more than just a big body.

Expendable cap hitsDan Carpenter $3.0 (Drafted Sturgis)Dimitir Patterson $4.6 (Drafted Taylor and Davis)
got to the thread late, but these are the first 2 to go if we need to make cap space... I still think Dan Carpenter is out regardless, Patterson depending on how the rookies perform in camp, but most likely he's gone as well.

??

Misi (630k) and Odrick (700k) are on pretty cheap contracts. no use in getting rid of them.

Kinda like throwing stuff against the wall, with no idea what you're throwing. Pointless discussion. :)

Bryant and Ryan Tannehill played in a mixed doubles tennis event a few months ago.

[video=youtube_share;Cg-Ib7XH5a8]http://youtu.be/Cg-Ib7XH5a8[/video]

Maybe our QB put in a good word for big boy :idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chargers reportedly are offering starters money and a multiyear deal.

wrong. Odrick was a first round pick before the rookie salary changes. misi wouldnt be for money. it would be for roster space....misi is good against the run, but couldnt pass rush a fat kid at a buffet

Busted out laughing at my desk. Quote of the Day!

Kinda like throwing stuff against the wall, with no idea what you're throwing. Pointless discussion. :)
I Admitted My Opinion Was Not A Good by Saying I Stand Corrected.

What's Pointless Is The Continued Criticism On This Forum Because Not All Of Us are Suppositories Inside The GM's Rear Getting The Facts...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a smokescreen to get Winston to bring his price down a little

Back
Top Bottom