Bryant McKinnie says Philbin doesn't deserve any blame | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie says Philbin doesn't deserve any blame

What did the Dolphins use to suspend Cog if not an opinion?

Voicemail and described it as conduct deter-mental to the team. Meaning his voicemail caused Martin to leave which was a determent to the team.

Voicemail and described it as conduct deter-mental to the team. Meaning his voicemail caused Martin to leave which was a determent to the team.

Are you saying that voice mails going back and forth between two individuals were the reason? I don't see that as any reason for a suspension. Do teams control what players say via the phone or internet?

Are you saying that voice mails going back and forth between two individuals were the reason? I don't see that as any reason for a suspension. Do teams control what players say via the phone or internet?

Read again, CONDUCT DETER-MENTAL TO THE TEAM. It caused Martin to leave the team mid season hurting the team. This is the offseason now meaning the report wont have a determent to the team at this point so Pouncey cant be suspended on the same basis.

Read again, CONDUCT DETER-MENTAL TO THE TEAM. It caused Martin to leave the team mid season hurting the team. This is the offseason now meaning the report wont have a determent to the team at this point so Pouncey cant be suspended on the same basis.

At least spell the words you're bolding properly, especially if you're sarcastically asking someone to read something again.

Detriment.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

At least spell the words you're bolding properly, especially if you're sarcastically asking someone to read something again.

Detriment.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Where did i bold? looks like capitals to me.

What did the Dolphins use to suspend Cog if not an opinion?

I think the voicemail was Incognito's 3rd strike.
### Incognito met with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in August 2012, and it was made clear to Incognito that “his recent history of alleged misconduct reflected a troubling pattern. Incognito was told to ensure that his future behavior met the standards of the NFL’s Personal Conduct Policy, at the risk of immediate disciplinary action.”

Ive never hear of a lawsuit about bullying. The guy is 20+ years only and never said a word to anyone as well as participated himself and most was away from the workplace. If there is a suspension it will be by the team and to what benefit will the team have from suspending their top lineman?

Turner should be fired regardless due to the horrible OL. Who said further investigation on drug use? Pouncey would just refute the wells report not try and go deeper. You suspend Pouncey you let this whole incident leak into next year and even the next couple because Poucey leaves and there is no replacement for him. The best way to deal with it is replace turner (already done) release/Trade Martin, dont resign Incognito. This only hurts the team in the future if you make it that way. You can upgrade from Martin and incog but if Pouncey leaves the only way to get back the same caliber of plyer is if you sign Mack but it appears as though he will resign. Most other options are a downgrade and with a poor OL you dont want to downgrade.

If it was just that easy to suspend pouncey it would have been done yesterday but all that does is cause more problems.

And things of that nature I wrote, not just drugs. Their is a $hit load of dirty laundry to continue to air.

I can see your point of view that suspending Pouncey will also elongate this nightmare but my point of view also makes plenty of sense. If Goodell (sp?) does not agree that the punishment fits the crime, we may very well be subject to further investigation and further negative media coverage of this organization not correctly handling a situation so on and so forth. That is as reasonable if not more reasonable then your point of view.

Should Pouncey be allowed to be suspended for an opinion report? Thats is a valid question. Perhaps he shouldnt. But in our current situation, facing a report that goes a long way to producing widespread comments from teammates that Pouncey did take a substantial part in the bullying, then Pouncey should take whatever slap on the wrist- really a mere bull$hit 2 game suspension when you consider that Goodell has the power to investigate all of these guys for all of this talk of rampant drug use- Pouncey should take it, shut his mouth, and move forward in order to serve his time and let this die.

Jesus Christ 123, they have physical texts as evidence of the crazy $hit that was taking place. It was an opinion report only because they were not employed to pursue lawful action on the matter. It was a mere investigation to gather facts. But the facts are f@cking condemning and that is undebatable by any reason you could possibly conjure up.

In short, the Miami Dolphins need to make certain that the discipline they hand out is proportional to what the evidence has found if maybe even a smidgen over proportional. They have to appease Goodell. Goodell and his office have an easy mark and perfect case to make a major example out of us. We need to appease the football gods with sacrifice whether we like it or not.

Yeah I understand that and I used to listen to Stern alot. But lets face it, there is a reason why Stern is a multi-millionare and these guys are just two more guys working for BSPN.

And alot of radio you end up listening to alot of their personal stuff and experiences. I guess Im just not interested in what these two have to say. With howard, you would get a kid who would be recorded farting 155 times in a row.

Pure entertainment.

See- different strokes. Im not a fart humor kind of guy but I can understand those who are. Good stuff.

Might have a little more credence if he played with Martin and Cog for more than 1 week and 2 weeks respectively.

Not the point....the real point here is Martin never complained to managament or even teammates apparently...doesn't mean what was happening is right, but it does in my opinion esculpate Philbin and the staff from blame or punishment.

I'm no lawyer but, are messages sent from player to player reason for an NFL team to suspend them? I think not.

Im honestly sorry to be a blatant d!$k and attack you here bro but I have nothing else to offer than that is a stupid thought. You're trying to sell me that texts using racial slurs, physically typed statements proving Martin's account is not a matter of texts condemning a player that may lead to an investigation resulting in a suspension of said player.? What kind of obscure existence do you, 123, and anyone else with this point of view live in?

Martin could take this even beyond ludicrous and take Pouncey, Jerry, Incognito to civil court for a trial that, according to 90% of the media, the meatheads would lose in an instant. If Martin could prove he was in danger for his life, it could be criminal court.

Have you read the report? If not, please do so you can have insight to the tactics of an attorney. The report is repetitive, so redundant that you will literally glide over exact sentences that have been repeated more than twice. The attorney's tactic of repetition can even be related to a poem, to manipulate the sentiment and frame of mind of a judge or jury with the case they are presenting so much so that the judge or jury may be hypnotized by the presentation.

Now, we have to hope that this firm really did approach this investigation without bias, merely to gather facts and why would we even have reason to doubt that they wouldnt. This report has or will hypnotized the general public with repetition of the facts they gathered and the facts are damning concerning the evidence that was found portraying that these 3 meatheads were acting in a way that is even subject to punishment, not only from their employer, but by the law as well. The account of Player A having his butt fondled as joke is an open and shut case of sexual harassment.

The report is condemning no matter how you spin it and the texts messages are substantial evidence that back Martin's accusations. Thats not even debatable. Its a fact.

It's absolutely cause for suspension if it's harassment (conduct detrimental to the team).

Once the team became aware of this stuff, it was well within its rights to suspend Richie.

If Im not reading the posts correctly please correct me because I could swear you guys (123, South) are in agreement of this not being detrimental to the team. Did I miss something?

And, dude, please revisit your last statement and ponder what you have written there for a good moment because it is astronomically incorrect. I mean we're talking in neighboring galaxy of unknown worlds with societies such as ours having ballparks of wrong.

And things of that nature I wrote, not just drugs. Their is a $hit load of dirty laundry to continue to air.

I can see your point of view that suspending Pouncey will also elongate this nightmare but my point of view also makes plenty of sense. If Goodell (sp?) does not agree that the punishment fits the crime, we may very well be subject to further investigation and further negative media coverage of this organization not correctly handling a situation so on and so forth. That is as reasonable if not more reasonable then your point of view.

Should Pouncey be allowed to be suspended for an opinion report? Thats is a valid question. Perhaps he shouldnt. But in our current situation, facing a report that goes a long way to producing widespread comments from teammates that Pouncey did take a substantial part in the bullying, then Pouncey should take whatever slap on the wrist- really a mere bull$hit 2 game suspension when you consider that Goodell has the power to investigate all of these guys for all of this talk of rampant drug use- Pouncey should take it, shut his mouth, and move forward in order to serve his time and let this die.

Jesus Christ 123, they have physical texts as evidence of the crazy $hit that was taking place. It was an opinion report only because they were not employed to pursue lawful action on the matter. It was a mere investigation to gather facts. But the facts are f@cking condemning and that is undebatable by any reason you could possibly conjure up.

In short, the Miami Dolphins need to make certain that the discipline they hand out is proportional to what the evidence has found if maybe even a smidgen over proportional. They have to appease Goodell. Goodell and his office have an easy mark and perfect case to make a major example out of us. We need to appease the football gods with sacrifice whether we like it or not.

Case and point, no evidence, all opinion. The only evidence is texts Incog sent that martin also responded similarly to

Back
Top Bottom