Bryant McKinnie visiting dolphins per darlington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie visiting dolphins per darlington

1. Who hasn't sneaked a little nookie on a cruise deck?
2. meh, at his age and point in his career, he won't be doing anymore griping about the roster.
3. Did the bouncer deserve it?
4. Now this might be some real baggage.

1. According to what I'm reading it was infront of crew and passangers.

2. Agree

3. Most of them do....HA!

4. Agree

I find it absolutely hysterical that just an hour after Armando tweeted this is no interest in McKinnie that Darlington reports that he is visiting. :lol: Classic.

There's also some lawsuit about an alleged $375K of bills in a strip club.

Basically John Jerry with more talent, though. If he gets the weight in check big dude can definitely play.

Even at 33 McKinnie is a million times better then Jerry, r u kidding me.

Did he actually start the games last season? usually pro football reference is spot on with starts etc, and they have him down for zero starts but 16 games played.

There is no doubt he has character issues, but this would probably be the most bang for your buck deal. Can't see him getting more then 1 yr deal.

Just not sure this is a Philbin/Ireland guy with all his issues, would rather have Winston.

The baggage he brings I'm guessing everyone refers to the whole.

1. Him giving and receiving felatio on a cruise in public on deck chairs.

2. Being out spoken about Randy Moss and Culpepper being traded from the Viking and then requesting a trade, even though he re-signed. .

3. Spitting, punching and clubing some Miami Beach bouncer in 2008.

4. Showing up fat and out of shape to Viking camp in 2011 (showed up at 400lbs, Cut from team) and not showing up to Ravens camp in 2012 (fined $30K)

:idk:

He is not a choir boy but, other than not being in shape, it's none of my business, other than a laugh. :) In the Super Bowl run, he gave up 2 sacks in 4 games. That does matter.

Call KC and say last chance for a 3rd round pick in 2014, do it

Did he actually start the games last season? usually pro football reference is spot on with starts etc, and they have him down for zero starts but 16 games played.

Did not play a lot during the season at LT but, did in the last game, and all snaps in the 4 playoff games.

McKinnie doesn't fit the athletic OL mold of Philbin, but he is still a dominant pass blocker.

I wouldn't mind seeing McKinnie at LT this year and give Martin another year to get stronger and play on the left side or we could fix the LT spot next off season.

Back
Top Bottom