Bryant McKinnie visiting dolphins per darlington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie visiting dolphins per darlington

No way this happens. The most elaborate smoke screen in NFL history continues.

Dang Philbin and staff must really be uncomfortable with Martin at LT that they are willing to look at McKinnie. Unfortunately, I live in Vikings country and have always been less than impressed with this guy. Never played to his potential and basically ATE his way out of MN. He also ATE his way of out of the starting line-up in Baltimore last season before an injury got him into the line-up come playoff time. This guy is the anti-zone blocking scheme LT too. Just doesn't fit.

Maybe he is being used as leverage for KC / Albert. I'd still rather roll with Martin / Winston than have McKinnie.

1. Who hasn't sneaked a little nookie on a cruise deck?
2. meh, at his age and point in his career, he won't be doing anymore griping about the roster.
3. Did the bouncer deserve it?
4. Now this might be some real baggage.

you mean you've given fellatio right out there on deck? Exactly what kind of "cruise" ship were you on Daytona? :idk:
Really hope we don't sign this slug.

Jeff Darlington is way more credible than Armando!

Mckinnie has now scheduled a meeting with the chargers too after our meeting.

Bryant McKinnie - T - Free Agent

In addition to Monday's Dolphins visit, free agent Bryant McKinnie has a meeting scheduled with the Chargers.
The Fhins and Chargers both failed to emerge from the draft with a left tackle. McKinnie is going on age 34, but can still pass protect and would be a solid pickup for either team. The Ravens have also maintained interest in McKinnie.

The baggage he brings I'm guessing everyone refers to the whole.

1. Him giving and receiving felatio on a cruise in public on deck chairs:

If he's giving it, it's either cunnilingus or a major scandal.

From ProFootballFocus's list of top FA tackles:

8. Bryant McKinnie
2012 Grade: +5.6
2012 Snaps: 418

Summary: The Super Bowl run may have been the last ride for a number of veteran Ravens. As Bryant McKinnie hits the open market it’s a pertinent to question whether he has anything left in the tank for another go. He struggled all season with fitness and motivation which led to the Ravens using him sparingly until Week 17, at which point he became an integral part of their run to the title.

McKinnie has never been a great “effort player” but he is an excellent pass protector who understands where he needs to be and how to get there to neutralize even the best of pass rushers. If he has the motivation to stay in shape for another season, then someone should get at least one quality season of play as a potential holdover to a longer term solution.
===================
I'd try to sign him to an incentive-laden contract, stop gap till next year's draft / time for martin to develop. Winston was somehow left out of this article..

Yeah....that. The female version.

Had no idea that was the "proper" term for it.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    3.4 MB · Views: 217
Well, today was the day to come out I guess. Seriously surprised it took that long for someone to catch that. Fellatio is only done to a man. If he was getting and giving, that would be a bigger issue.

My big question is...at his age and after just winning a Super Bowl, is he going to be motivated to go down to the sauna that is South Florida and give the team his best efforts in 2013??? :idk:

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean you've given fellatio right out there on deck? Exactly what kind of "cruise" ship were you on Daytona? :idk:
Really hope we don't sign this slug.

I usually don't like to kiss and tell, but the only thing I was giving, was a warm seat to a short skirt in a cozy corner, under the pale moon light. :titanic:

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for our No Huddle Offense................ unless they are gonna let McKinnie's fat ass lay on the 20 yard line halfway through a drive... good player but idk about him in a no huddle O

Back
Top Bottom