Bryce Petty Making Most Of Miami Dolphins Opportunities | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Petty Making Most Of Miami Dolphins Opportunities

I don't care what our backup qb name is. Just need someone who we can trust if Ryan goes down.

It looks like it'll be Fales without a doubt. His arm talent sucks though. I think Chad Pennington had more power

I think Gase is going to go with the guys he feels knows the offense the best. In other words, forget Petty.
Yea thats Gases kryptonite gotta be his his groceries or the highway so he ends up making poor decisions. That was Shulas strength along with Billicheats they can change schemes and work with whatever type of talent comes their way.

He’s never been good at the los in terms of recognition and accounting for things. And that’s probably more than anything why gase will hard pass.

In that regard that Baylor o set him back.

I think if this were 100% true he would have never been signed to the team at all, not even as just a "camp arm"....IMO Gase had to at least partially sign off on him for him to get this chance

Petty at least deserves a shot at the backup spot, he's been better than the other two. Is this a tryout or not? I see a lot of Ryan Fitzpatrick in Petty.

I keep Petty and hope he develops.

Brock is useless and
Fales has the mind but the arm talent.

Petty has the most talent of the backups. Osweiler should have been cut after CAR and this next game's second half should be Petty's audition to unseat Fales. Petty should receive virtually all of the snaps after Tannehill's night ends.
Agree. He’s earned it and other than Osweiler, who is terrible, he has some meaningful NFL minutes

Bryce Petty has done extremely well in the small amount of opportunity afforded to him. He won't get another shot until the fourth preseason game.

It's enough that I think the casual fan (if they've watched the games through to the end) would start to really want Bryce to make the team and even supplant guys like Osweiler and Fales.

The problem? Adam Gase and Dowell Loggains haven't gotten that memo.

Reading into everything you're seeing and hearing from them, both in public and behind the scenes...Bryce Petty is in fourth, in their minds. And that's all there is to it.

Coaches. It's just the way it is.

I think if this were 100% true he would have never been signed to the team at all, not even as just a "camp arm"....IMO Gase had to at least partially sign off on him for him to get this chance

Camp arm is exactly what I think he was signed for

He may not know the offense better than Fales he’s definitely outplayed him. I’d like to see him get some reps with the 2s

What really irks me is right after Tanne left the Carolina game, who do they trot out there? Not Petty, or even Fales.

Friggin Osweiler. ...WTF?

Osweiler is a lost cause.

Rather see Petty steal some snaps from Mr. Noodle as well.

Who our back up QB is will only matters if he has to start 2 games or less. If Tannehill has to sit for a couple of weeks then who the back up is will matter but if Tannehill is gone longer than that then it won't matter cause we won't make the playoffs anyway at that point.

Rotation. Bet Fales gets the 2nd team run Saturday.

Osweiler got his vs panthers and dude was running for his life basically the entire time.

Back
Top Bottom