BS on Yahoo Sports - Brady Better then Marino... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS on Yahoo Sports - Brady Better then Marino...

True but if it ends up being 1 QB i think it ends up being Manning.

Are you kidding me! Manning isnt even in the discussion. Manning has to win at least another superbowl to be in this discussion, and as far as Marino is concerned. with all is records being broken he isnt in the discussion either outside of fla. I'm not saying Brady is the goat, but he he is definitely in that discussion with Montana ,Bradshaw, Elway And Favre

What about weather of the top 5 QB stat owners brady is the only one who is from the north east who plays outside.

this year his 50 TD came in a year where 7 games the temp was close to 32 out of which 2 games had 20 mph+ wind conditions.Its even more crazy that 1 had sleet and rain all game.

does that come into consideration.

the man won with antowain smith as the RB [700 yrd leading rusher] with deion and givens...now you aer going to argue that deion and given are setting increable stats after brady.

I believe my other points in this thread are more vaild than this one...But when the Patriots had Deion Givens and Antowain Smith on offense. They had a great Defense. Now that there D is not a good the offense is the best ever. Point being Patriots front office puts the nessary tools around Brady and his team.

Now Givens and Branch type recievers is what Dan had year in and year out. Heck I might argue that Branch might be a better reciever than either of the Marks brothers where. Look at their stats after they left Miami. If Branch would stay healthy he probably could be 1000 yard and 8 touchdown guy.

Brady never threw 30 td's with his Given and Branch type recievers. He needed a HOF type reciever like Randy Moss.

I hate Brady with a passion, but I'm having a hard time arguing that he isn't the best ever.
He's good. Real good.... and that's just all there is to it. He's got a chance to get his 4th ring in what.... 5, 6 years? That's amazing.

Tom Brady and Joe Montana are very similar, and are probably the top two. I rooted against Montana growing up and root against Brady now. They both leave me feeling the same way. Frustrated. Neither looks spectacular, but they always make the right play at the right time. Isn't that what it's all about? However, I don't think Marino and Elway would have held back the 49'ers or the Patriots. All of those guys are pretty equal in my mind.

I refuse to read an article like that. Brady having the best supporting cast I buy. Him being in the top 10 all time I can buy.

Anything more...NO!!! I once almost got hostile with a Bronco fan who asserted John Elway was better than Dan and could not back it up with logic. I can not get in an objective or sensible discussion on it. DAN MARINO IS THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME. And, that is my homerisic narrow minded view on it.
:lol: :winkwink:

Bitter?? No it makes us sound intelligent, we unlike the rest of creation have not drank the ESPN / Patriots Cool Aid yet. One of their own people blew the whistle on them, and if the NFL would had acted quicker I bet they would had found a lot more then just the NY Jets taped footage.

The whistle blower claimed that they had been taping people for years, and had a whole library of footage that they used before every game.

Brady may be good, no way is he even in the ballpark of Marino, nor will he ever be thanks to the actions of his coach. He and his team mates will go down in history as the NFL version of Barry Bonds.

How do I know that his ability to read defenses so quickly is all skill and not from a Patriots aid watching the opposing d coaches calls on the side line?

I think it makes us sound bitter. You say that this "cheating" helped them win? I think anyone who thinks the Patriots were the only team doing this are foolish. I'd also like for someone to explain to me, since this "cheating" was supposedly going on for years, why the Patriots have been splitting the season series with us for the past several years, even with the Patriots having superior teams pretty much every year? I mean, if they "cheating" was such an advantage, then they should have rolled us every year, but that didn't happen.

I'm a Dolphins fan. Always have been, always will be. I do, however, get sick and tired listening to all these people whine about the "cheating."

Back
Top Bottom