BSPN is at it again.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BSPN is at it again..

PhinFan0202

Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!
Reaction score
The way that they hype up the Jets and Patriots is atrocious. The Jets are apparently the sleeper team that's going to contend for the W.C, The Patriots are favorite to win the division and the Bills have Terrell Owens so they are the greatest thing sinced sliced bread. Call me crazy but didn't the DOLPHINS win the division last year? You have to beat the champions to be crowned the champs but according to BSPN we don't stand a chance. It's funny how none of these analyst get called out on their silly *** predictions when they get it wrong.

I cannot wait to see they day the Patriots start to crumble....

The man-crush some people have on them just makes me want to vomit all over Brady's ballerina slippers

You obviously don't see it because the whole NFL is wrapped around Bellichek's finger, not that i really care. It's funny how one person can get caught cheating and it gets swepped under the rug the way it has.
Swept* Just like we will do to the pats this year :thanks:

We are going to beat the **** out of the jests this year.

I still am wondering about Brady's head, if he is in the game same as he was before. The dude has skills and he is a competitor. Can't argue rings or his SB record. But the metrosexual stuff Gisele has him doing (ok, JT did Dancing with the Stars), and now needing to be rescued from a kayak in the river, I am starting to wonder about the guy.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/31189701/

Miami will never get a fairshake from the media as the major media is based in the Northeast where all the phins rivals are.

It dawned on me in Nov 2007 what ESPN stands for.... Extra Special Patriots Network.

Why do you guys care so much about what ESPN has to say? They also didn't predict us winning the AFC East last year. Seems like everyone would be heartened with the same prediction. Why do you want a bunch of numbskulls like thier "experts" to respect us? About the only guys last year that predicted good things for the Dolphins were Colin Cowherd and, and, I think Soloman Wilcots.

hehehehe....kayak....Brady's soooo not going to be right in the head this year. He's got too many distractions now. They'll still be good, but he won't be the world-beater he was in 2007, and if he doesn't live up to expectations right away, the team will slowly crumble around him.

Who watches ESPN? Ever since NFL network was launched I only watch ESPN for Monday night football. Otherwise it's all crap.

Back
Top Bottom