BSPN is at it again.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BSPN is at it again..

I cannot wait to see they day the Patriots start to crumble....

Sorry your late my man. That train left the station on 9/21/08. The Patsies decline started last season in New England when we embarrassed them 38-13. Bilichick is too stubborn to realize his over-the-hill recruiting scheme has gotten old.

Sorry your late my man. That train left the station on 9/21/08. The Patsies decline started last season in New England when we embarrassed them 38-13. Bilichick is too stubborn to realize his over-the-hill recruiting scheme has gotten old.

Then how come Miami lost 48-28 at home to those same "over the hill" schemed Patriots?:up:

No i meant what i said. BSPN, Bull**** Sports Network...
oooh... but that doesnt make sense..

ill try to break it down!
Espn = Entertainment & Sports Programming Network
Bssn = Bull **** Sport's Network

you keep coming up with catch phrases like that and people will think your a jets fan! o.O

Then how come Miami lost 48-28 at home to those same "over the hill" schemed Patriots?:up:
he said old.. not ineffective..
and he also Said a Decline!
which is true.. they didn't go to the superbowl this year
they didn't make the playoffs that is a decline.. next step
hire a guy like Rex Ryan to tell jake long that he has tattoo's also! and all of Miami is full of tattoo'd guys that have light colored skin! freakin channing crowder, jake long, even MaTTY ROTH!!...
lol ok ok.. maybe the patriots arnt in as bad as a decline as the jets :lol:

Some fans on here just don't get it

No, I'd like to know how its possible that the "declining" Patriots were able to beat the all mighty :rolleyes2: Dolphins by 20 at home in a game that was pretty important at the time.

I know I know, everyone is decling and the Dolphins are just amazing and going to never lose for the next 25 years. I get it, I've read enough posts on here.

Back
Top Bottom