BSPN is at it again.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BSPN is at it again..

The way that they hype up the Jets and Patriots is atrocious. The Jets are apparently the sleeper team that's going to contend for the W.C, The Patriots are favorite to win the division and the Bills have Terrell Owens so they are the greatest thing sinced sliced bread. Call me crazy but didn't the DOLPHINS win the division last year? You have to beat the champions to be crowned the champs but according to BSPN we don't stand a chance. It's funny how none of these analyst get called out on their silly *** predictions when they get it wrong.

This happens every year. If not this, then it's the NFL Draft and the mock drafts criticizing the picks. If not that, then it's the free agents that are criticized. If it isn't that, it's the power polls, or what Dr.Z writes, or it's the NFL prediction magazines and how they choose everyone but the Phins.

This isn't new dude. Not at all

ok soo im assuming you mean espn?? but you said bspn twice soo i dunno??
someone help me out lol

who cares! we kick a** and we know it lets win this thing already so i can laugh at these patriot lovers all over again. Who watches Espn anyways! NFL Network its where its at son. Marshall gives the dolphins lots of love! Even when we lost all those games which we wont talk about anyways NFL network 24/7 and Finheaven of course!!!

..and of course you got that blowhard Chris Berman pimping Buffalo all the way. Now that the fossil Ralph Wilson has named him to give the HOF induction speech, any remaining pretense of impartiality has disappeared. AFAIC, Berman should recuse himself from making any Jills-related predictions on those "who's gonna win the division, who's gonna win this week" ESPN circlejerks..

2s0085i-1.jpg

Why do you guys care so much about what ESPN has to say? They also didn't predict us winning the AFC East last year. Seems like everyone would be heartened with the same prediction. Why do you want a bunch of numbskulls like thier "experts" to respect us? About the only guys last year that predicted good things for the Dolphins were Colin Cowherd and, and, I think Soloman Wilcots.

That's what I'm saying! Who cares? I hope they all pick us to finish last. The fins were picked as one of 3 teams that could end up 0-16 last year by Peter Schrager and look where they ended up.

Truth be told, I don't the fins to be respected. I want them to be forgotten. Just like last season when they were counted out even when they were the only team in the division that controled their own destiny. Let the players thirst for that recognition. Deny them respect. If they are the men that we believe them to be, they will aquire it by force through their play on the field.

hehehehe....kayak....Brady's soooo not going to be right in the head this year. He's got too many distractions now. They'll still be good, but he won't be the world-beater he was in 2007, and if he doesn't live up to expectations right away, the team will slowly crumble around him.

More wishful thinking than actual truth!

New England is going to have a winning season, but I don't think they are a SB team. The division is too tough now. In 2007, the Pats went 16-0 with the Bills (7-9), Jets (4-12) 2 of the wins against Miami, and Miami (1-15). Now, it's Miami (11-5), Jets (9-7), and Bills again (7-9). The point is that the division is too tough, so NE has no chance to dominate the division. It's a wide open race for every team except Buffalo.

More wishful thinking than actual truth!

Sssshhhhh, if we keep saying it to ourselves it will come true!

Last season I kept telling myself we'd have an unbelievable end of the season run to make the playoffs and see?? :D

You obviously don't see it because the whole NFL is wrapped around Bellichek's finger, not that i really care. It's funny how one person can get caught cheating and it gets swept under the rug the way it has.

sorry but dont you know the phins cheated in the game we beat the pats 21 to nothing as stated by zach thomas after the game. sorry but we cheated as well and it was swept under the rug. don't get me wrong i hate the pats and there worhtless know it all coach be don't be stupid

You have to be kidding me if you don't think the NFL is SLANTED in the Pat's Favor.

The NFL injected 2 rules the completely impacted the game for you.
1. the tuck rule (Always in the book NEVER usesed )
2. now defensive players must get to their feet and tackle the QB (never would have been a rule if Brady was not injured)

Then you are caught CHEATING and the punishment was to lose a 1st round pick when you had to so it basiclly was no punishment.

But what ever. Whats going to happen next????

If you stop watching and ratings go down, ESPN might have to do more than give talking heads a job.

Or you can continue to watch it religiously and cry everytime they mention, or don't mention us.

Back
Top Bottom