BSPN is at it again.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BSPN is at it again..

Why do you guys care so much about what ESPN has to say? They also didn't predict us winning the AFC East last year. Seems like everyone would be heartened with the same prediction. Why do you want a bunch of numbskulls like thier "experts" to respect us? About the only guys last year that predicted good things for the Dolphins were Colin Cowherd and, and, I think Soloman Wilcots.

JDAM !

Much as I hate to admit it, when the Mrs. is right she’s right. About 5 seasons ago she asked me why I was so wound-up and the game didn’t start for another 2 hours. I told her I was torqued because I was watching the 4-letter and they were bashing the Phins again. That was the epiphany for me and it was pretty much the last time I watched the 4-letter HYPE before a Phins game or any game period.

Just stop watching and you’ll be amazed how much better your game days will be.

Well Wiley was on a few days ago and was like i dont understand why people dont talk about the dolphins they won last year they are more talented and have fully bought into the system of this staff.

that was good to hear but honestly i like flying under the radar. Let the Pats think they can throw all over us then Allen, Davis and Smith can pick one off each. And Bell and Wilson can put Brady and Maphony and Taylor on their ***** wonder what truck you just got hit by.

and the Jets well they will win 4 games if Shanchez starts if people want to talk about USC bust LEAVE TURNER ALONE and go look in NYC there is yoru next USC bust

Favre was horrible last year, and Sanchez andd Clemons will be worse this year. I don't see how anyone can actually pick the Jets as a WC. They downgrade the QB position, lose L. Coles, both RB's are in contract disputes, and these analysts think they got better? And it doesnt help they got a retard coach

I cannot wait to see they day the Patriots start to crumble....

The man-crush some people have on them just makes me want to vomit all over Brady's ballerina slippers

Ill tell u exactly what will happen when the Pats start to crumble. The stadium will once again sit emty. And citizens of Massachusettes (?) will once again have to look at a map to find our where the hell Foxburough is. Can anyone say bandwagon?

You may get away with cheating ....... but there is a god after all ..... 14-1 Divine Intervention baby!!!!!!!! Last year Brady IR .... Justice for all!!! This year meet the decadence of a corrupted organization!!!!!
:lol2:

well if your watching ESPN for their opinions on the NFL than honestly your lost....

ESPN is biased..... they have to be, to an extent. the only football people i listen on ESPN are:

1: John Clayton - Senior Writer for NFL.com... is more of a reporter than an opinionist...
most guys have sources.... he has the best sources.

2: Mike Dikta - Da Coach just knows football... Tell's it like it is.

3: Floyd Reese

4: Hasselbeck and Dilfer

Miami will never get a fairshake from the media as the major media is based in the Northeast where all the phins rivals are.

It dawned on me in Nov 2007 what ESPN stands for.... Extra Special Patriots Network.

I dont mind it when a media guy has a opinion but it sure seems as there are no dolphin fan media guys at espn this is why I am promoting our great spokesman Chaning Crowder or Lamar Thomas as our Ambassadors I am so sick of Madden , Freddie Coleman , and john stashour or whatever his name is.

Miami will never get a fairshake from the media as the major media is based in the Northeast where all the phins rivals are.

It dawned on me in Nov 2007 what ESPN stands for.... Extra Special Patriots Network.

From about 1997-2003 the dolphins seemed to be one of the favorites every year and they always failed to live up to expectations. You guys had a great year last year but prove it wasn't a one year thing, win 11-12 games this year and people will start to take you more seriously.

I love the BSpn name.
I am going to use it from now on....

BSpn
BSpn

I just love to type it!!!
BSpn.....

Why are you wasting your time on TV? They don't show much that FH doesn't find first, and you can usually watch it here without the commercials.

Why do you guys care so much about what ESPN has to say? They also didn't predict us winning the AFC East last year. Seems like everyone would be heartened with the same prediction. Why do you want a bunch of numbskulls like thier "experts" to respect us? About the only guys last year that predicted good things for the Dolphins were Colin Cowherd and, and, I think Soloman Wilcots.

My point exactly. I really could give a rat's *** if someone pats us on the head and tells us we did a great job.

From about 1997-2003 the dolphins seemed to be one of the favorites every year and they always failed to live up to expectations. You guys had a great year last year but prove it wasn't a one year thing, win 11-12 games this year and people will start to take you more seriously.

i kind of agree. I grew up in New Jersey my whole life. Part of the reason i am a dolphins fan is the fact that i have a tonn of family in south florida who all loved football and the phins, but the other part is that from the late 80s through the 90s and up until early this decade the phins were all over tv.....ranking very high on monday night appearences etc. i was able to watch alotta games and hear alot about them. Bermans buffalo bias is disgusting at this point i must admit, and i too am really pissed at the sensationalizing of this jets-pats rivalry. after last season i agree that the phins-pats could be more relavent.

BUT

the division is wide open IMO and i like it that way, its fun (remember the late 90s) AND i dont think its hyping the Jets that ESPN is doing, Rex Ryan is a story b/c of what hes saying, i personally think ESPN is hyping the Pats. By selectivly citing what ryan says about them instead of the back and forth of ryan and crowder which i think is way more entertaining. I havnt heard any anylist say anything bad at all about the Pats, its disgusting how they are handed pretty much the superbowl rite now. But the jets, eh i dont see much bias or heavy media coverage there sorry...

Back
Top Bottom