Btw guys, can..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Btw guys, can.....

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We please STOP with the THill bashing??? Please it's so overboard. Yeah he didn't have a good game but he also didn't have a terrible game. His bad came in the first half along with EVERYONE else. I don't hear about how many passes were dropped only that he threw a bad pick. You know what, I'd rather him throw it there than in the 4th quarter on his own 20.
Yes, not his best but Brady didn't have a good one either. I think THill was composed and cool and confident in the 4th quarter. If he has two more like this then I'll start worrying with the rest of you but I think he's gonna be fine.
First game jitters and for everyone else too. New offense, it's gonna get better and so is Ryan running it

Hey man whatever makes you happy. Did you complain also when you first lost your virginity too???

I am a huge Tannehill supporter. His first half was bad. His second half was much better, with the exception of the fade pass to Clay in the end zone. I hope it was jitters or nerves. We'll see, but I loved that he kept his head up and kept playing. This is the year he needs to prove himself. He is our QB and the bashers out there need to suck it up and let it play out. I am not a huge Wallace fan, but I am a Dolphins fan and will support the players we put on the field.

I thought he played well when it counted. Had a boneheaded pick but bounced back and impressed. Ultimately he threw more TD's than INT's which is all that matters.

Bad first half, pretty good second half.

We need better from our QB. There were some bad drops and fumbles but ultimately, the bad throws (mostly in the first half) were on the QB.

What is encouraging to me is that he shrugged it off and made plays when it counted at the end of the game. To me that is huge, because as many have pointed out, Tannehill has struggled with bouncing back during the game when he's struggled early.

He was certainly off today but we won as a team. Thats all that matters!!

He made some bad throws. All QBs do. Brady did and if you watch the game tonight, Manning and Luck will too. No one is perfect

When Tannehill played like he did in the first half, the criticism is justified; when plays like he did the second half, he deserves praise. Once he becomes more consistent and elevates his game to the next level, the criticism will dissipate. It is as simple as that.

BTW, we would have lost this game last year. The OL and RB's this year will contribute greatly to Tanny's success!

When Tannehill plays like he did in the first half, the criticism is justified; when plays like he did the second half, he deserves praise. Once he becomes more consistent and elevates his game to the next level, the criticism will dissipate. It is as simple as that.

This man gets it. I expect Ryan Tannehill to be better. I know he can get better. He will get better and more consistent as he gets more experience.

But he wasn't good in the first half today.

We please STOP with the THill bashing??? Please it's so overboard. Yeah he didn't have a good game but he also didn't have a terrible game. His bad came in the first half along with EVERYONE else. I don't hear about how many passes were dropped only that he threw a bad pick. You know what, I'd rather him throw it there than in the 4th quarter on his own 20.
Yes, not his best but Brady didn't have a good one either. I think THill was composed and cool and confident in the 4th quarter. If he has two more like this then I'll start worrying with the rest of you but I think he's gonna be fine.
First game jitters and for everyone else too. New offense, it's gonna get better and so is Ryan running it

its funny isnt it...they fixate on the interception but dont mention the nice pass to wallace in the back of the endzone or the PERFECT pass that got dropped by Sims...Tannehill couldve had 4 or 5 touchdowns today...the Clay pass was just a poor throw so that one is on Tannehill.

He was throwing the ball like his receivers were still doing half-speed walkthroughs. Hope he makes an adjustment and gets some accuracy for next week.

Back
Top Bottom