Btw guys, can..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Btw guys, can.....

Consistency. This is and has always been his issue. I'm really not sure what there is to argue about.

It was the first game. I'll reserve judgement on how he's progressing as a QB for later in the season. He was throwing a lot of passes (even completed one's) behind the reciever in that game. But it was the first game and I'm expecting him to get that timing down as the season goes on. If he's making the same numerous throws behind the WR midway through the season, then I'll start to get concerned. For now, I'll enjoy the W and look for improvement from him and the team in general. Sustained improvement is all we need.

Oh my ****ing god!!! We beat the goddamn pats!!! We won as a team and still have some on here complaining about tannehill!!! It was game 1 against a division rival people. Jesus goddamn christ!!! Tannehill will be fine and our team will be fine barring injuries!!! 1-0, can we not enjoy this for 1 ****ing day without people trashing players on the team, more specifically tannehill!!! ****!!! I was in a great ****ing mood until i come on here.

Well to be fair, he played a craptastic first half.

That interception IMO if thrown in the right spot was a TD for Wallace.

The Wallace fumble? Ball was not only thrown late on a crossing route, but was thrown behind Wallace. In fact, I was amazed Wallace caught the ball but then got blasted and fumble. Yes, Wallace should of held on to the ball, but Tannehill was not doing Wallace any favors on that one.

Second half

I don't know if Lauren paid him a quick visit to the lockeroom or what not, but damn the kid woke up and balled out.

More second half performaces, less first half performances.

He played inconsistently yesterday but he was by no means terrible.

IMO RT has a chemistry problem with Wallace. He's on with everyone else. Those passes he threw to Wallace were just behind him but all his passes to the other receivers and TE's were on target. To me all this is blown out of proportion and should be focused on what the problem is with him and Wallace.

It doesn't help when you have loud mouth idiots like the BigO on the radio telling everyone that Tannehill is terrible. Though he didnt play great against the Pats, he's not a horrible qb as the perception he's trying to create. If you want to be critical, no argument there. But to act like he is nearly as bad as he's being portrayed by this clown...its a bit much.

Problem with that line of thinking is even if Tannehill played well the next few weeks, he won't give credit where its due and just wait for the first bad quarter he puts together to rip him again. Its a stupid mentality. Let the season play out, and then after its over the front office will either keep him or move on. It may actually be best case scenario for all parties involved whichever way it goes.

Quick reality check: It was T-hill's first time playing in a new offense in his entire career of playing the QB position.

He made some some mistakes and made a few bad throws. BUT, what he didn't do? Make stupid decisions or bone headed passes. Considering his first full game playing under Lazor's scheme, T-hill made excellent decisions with ball. Even when to throw it away and avoid unnecessary sacks. Tannehill played a good game and he'll only get better. Tannehill is going to be a very good QB for us.

IMO RT has a chemistry problem with Wallace. He's on with everyone else. Those passes he threw to Wallace were just behind him but all his passes to the other receivers and TE's were on target. To me all this is blown out of proportion and should be focused on what the problem is with him and Wallace.

No, pretty much every pass in the first half, to Wallace or not, was a bad pass. I can't remember the receiver on all of these throws, but there were some bad ones. He also hit Miller a second too late and too high on a route that should have been a TD.

Mike Wallace sucks

Kidding right?

Dude scored a Touch yesterday. Caught a nice ball on 3rd down and knocked down the defender. Smoked Revis which should have been a Touch but Tannehill could not keep the ball in bounds. He is in my opinion after Moreno are best playmaker on O. Ok he sucks.

Kidding right?

Dude scored a Touch yesterday. Caught a nice ball on 3rd down and knocked down the defender. Smoked Revis which should have been a Touch but Tannehill could not keep the ball in bounds. He is in my opinion after Moreno are best playmaker on O. Ok he sucks.

I can see where you are both coming from. I know no one is perfect, but the guy did have some bad plays yesterday. The good out weighed the bad though. Let's just hope that he can tighten it up some moving forward because when your getting paid as much as he is the magnifying glass is on you, and your mistakes, 100x more than say a rookie making way less.

Back
Top Bottom